Charlie28's 295.3BHP@1.4Bar Forged Greddy Turbo'd Glanza

Turbo going to a new home ;')

I really should put a build thread up one day, i spend 90% of my working day on here so i cant even use working too much as a benefiting factor.

Where do people upload there photos too out of curiosity?

Your bad luck has shown me that oil pump, water pump and other servicable bits will be replaced before final map !

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Ah you've brought the windmill have you? Fair play mate..that'll be fun.

Your bits with be fine rich, the great legend that is Burwash built yours and sach looked after her.

Hope you get it running again soon mate.

Upload your photos to flickr if you want the quality to stay.

Edited by RobSR

^ Ah you've brought the windmill have you? Fair play mate..that'll be fun.

Your bits with be fine rich, the great legend that is Burwash built yours and sach looked after her.

Hope you get it running again soon mate.

Upload your photos to flickr if you want the quality to stay.

I have indeed Rob.

Yeah she is very close to being done for now, going to start building a head on the side and intake etc but not a priority atm. Anything over 300 and i will be happy with it.

I will deffo upload a buildthread at some stage.

Wouldnt of been able to carry on my build without the help of UKSO and its helpful members (y)

I have indeed Rob.

Yeah she is very close to being done for now, going to start building a head on the side and intake etc but not a priority atm. Anything over 300 and i will be happy with it.

I will deffo upload a buildthread at some stage.

Wouldnt of been able to carry on my build without the help of UKSO and its helpful members (y)

If you made your own build thread you wouldn't have to clog mine up ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Any progress Charlie?

Yes bud! Went out and bought this 8o needed a run around while the glanza is off the road!

b300388e0acb061680d240366bba4c43.jpg

Audi A4 V6 quattro! Not bad for £1000!

Edited by Charlie28

Fucked forged motor I got from Rob Ebbs is out now. Going to strip it down and see what i can save!

754b92d4f67d0a17b5c08e5f93f6b8b2.jpg

Built up the standard engine from Socks and hopefully will fit this sat! Just waiting on a standard crank pulley and an inlet gasket from the lads at ID-Workz

Edited by Charlie28

There has been a hell of a lot of dodgey sellers and scammers punting starlet parts recently, just seems youve been a bit un lucky Charlie.

Anyway good progress on this, least its not holding you back much, hope this new engine is decent and its up and running soon :)