Dangeestarlet's project refresh glanza 'C' camper lol

I had enough today, had to do it all myself as my cousin that was supposedly helping me don't know what a fuckin spanner looks like haha, only use to me was guiding engine in , I'm taking my caddy to be remapped tommorow so I'm going to sort it out Sunday and remove all unused sensors and get it running properly, also got to cut my bumper out and get rid of the smell of gearbox inside as it's buzzing lol

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The micras fast enough as it is , eat saxo VTRs for fun haha , she's 85bhp , get it done your the slacker you been winging about buyin a donor car and you still ain't got it running yet, wa turbo you gunna run?

Haha I have no free time, but the week end is for it :p and running wepr td04 on it and using the emanage from the glanza so will be nice bhp

So it's all up and running but not running tidy, it's missing/spluttering at around 4000rpm and giving codes up for map sensor and coolant sensor , glanza-Ben is sorting the parts out for me as we speak he's a top lad, I appreciate the help so we shall see if it works when I swap all the parts over here's a pic with the side exit and engine in

3C3D2C5E-CF9F-4016-9074-D490D403701D_zps

It was a few things colin , I changed the 98 spec thermo a housing to a 96 spec with proper sensors, gapped the plugs tidy, changed coil,ignitor and map sensor, also they was a wire come out of the ecu plug, so anyone of them haha

Edited by dangeestarlet

It was a few things colin , I changed the 98 spec thermo a housing to a 96 spec with proper sensors, gapped the plugs tidy, changed coil,ignitor and map sensor, also they was a wire come out of the ecu plug, so anyone of them haha

Good stuff !! :)

Cheers guys :D

Yeah it done my head in had a guts full of it haha

I was working on it earlier and no luck so it run out of petrol and I started to take bumper off to start breaking it and I thought give her one last chance with more petrol and if it didn't work I was gunna break it then all of a sudden it started working lol

• 3 weeks later...

So project update! I know this sounds crazy but As some of you know I have broken my car so instead of scrapping it I'm going to cut it from the front of front doors and make it into a little camper to take to shows etc, plan is to fabricate up an a frame with towing cup so can be town around , it still has doors , boot etc all I need is some rear disks and a reAr bumper and I can start cutting it up Sunday , will carpet inside and make a bed area and still keep dash intact. And have CD player, and also keep the electric windows , pics will follow Sunday guys :D

Edited by dangeestarlet