Dangeestarlet's project refresh glanza 'C' camper lol

Just bought a new glanza which I thought was a 98 spec as the guy covered number plates on pictures but it turned out to be a 96 spec with 98 front and rear bumper, anyway it has low mileage 64,000 and has been standing for a year since bottom end has gone so needs a good clean as full of grime and slime lol,was supposed to be forged but who knows until I take sump off! And I swapped it for my £500 citroen berlingo van haha! Spec is :

Blitz but spec full system with decat

Shitty toyosports manifold

Supposedly hybrid ct9

Hks dump valve

Toyosports front mount kit

LSD box

Jam plug and play ecu

Blitz boost controller

Blitz turbo timer

Tein rear coilovers

Tein front lowering springs on kyb shocks

Rear 98 spec bumper with optional lip

98 spec front bumper with optional lip (not fitted)

Short shifter

Aluminium half rad and slimline fan

And probably more ain't had a tidy look yet,

Plans are sell jam ecu, boost controller , half size rad and then buy a running engine and get it running again then just tidy it up and remove tints and sunviser! And get some rims, Well here it is :

47B8ABB2-3272-48D2-A817-CED606EC893C_zps

73BA5E93-6AAF-4FF2-BF0B-1ADF3B033AC2_zps

Edited by dangeestarlet
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair play you do grab some bargains butt . Did you tow it home with the reliant Robin? :p

I don't buy them straight away I been plaguing the guy for about 2 months for it till it's cheap lol, nah my daily Micra haha the reliant would be pulling a wheely

Edited by dangeestarlet

So, sold the jam ecu , hybrid, half rad, boost controller ! And bought a new engine :D also bought a standard ecu and standard mani all I need now is a standard rad and standard turbo and she will be ready to go, here's a pic of it cleaned and a new set of temporary rims :) plans are to get it running tidy on standard turbo but with LSD and remove sun strip put 2 new front wings on and have front bumper painted, also ordered new rear jap plate as it was wrong size, it's now oweing me around £500 for a running glanza

image_zpsd8758f27.jpg

image_zpsdd6df420.jpg

Edited by dangeestarlet

Quick update :D going to fit engine on the weekend and get it all up and running , I've degreased engine bay ready and i want to remove the bits in the engine bay that are needed if anyone got any pics of what's not needed? I either want a varis front bumper or going to get some canards for my bumper and. Get it resprayed , I'm going for the look on this glanza with black eyelids and different wheels jdm style haha image_zps5dd2f211.jpg

So engines here :D thanks to charlie, so ripped my old lump out and swaped some parts over to new engine and put new plugs, oil filter and gearbox oil in ready to be dropped in tommorow and then full with engine oil, so should be all up and running by tommorow afternoon :) here's some pics

9B70BE0F-0CBF-4DEA-AE55-1AC3869A9097_zps

91301410-0E0D-492F-90F3-70F462EAEDBA_zps

3C309EAA-427E-45AE-83FA-78379509530E_zps

D445BB1C-D5E5-4353-B0FD-8C88CF0E4058_zps

A10B9819-4C17-45C1-9663-3C65A70EDA9A_zps

So big update :D

The engine is finally in and running , got a problem with spluttering / misfire when coming on boost, it's running way to rich and piping and banging so got to have a look at that and not sure if all my vaccums pipes are all on right.side exit is also to loud haha, will be keeping this one now no more buying/selling/breaking starlets anymore :D

F9CF07DE-7F57-4130-BDEB-2DD6502D1118_zps

E6E42BF5-A4BC-48AC-B422-2588A1B7E078_zps

3CFA7A0C-3048-45FC-9F4A-0ED84C8A4E45_zps

Edited by dangeestarlet