UKSO Secret Santa 2014

I tried to organise this a few years ago and then the site went down. Let's try again this year

Limit is £10. And limited to users that have been registered more than 6 months. If you wanna take part post the following information:

Username:

Hobbies:

Favourite colour:

Favorite mod for starlet:

Any food/jewelry/dislikes allergies:

Any other pertinent questions/comments:

Once we have a list of people that want to take part. ill ask you all to PM me your real name and address, then ill randomly pair up people and reply to you all.

When you pack up your gift please take a photo, this is proof of shipping. Also when you open your gift get somebody to take photos so we can see reactions!

Ok obviously there are some risks, firstly your name and address will get shared with me and your santa. but we are all bros here, and you share your address with a random everytime you use the classifieds/ebay/amazon whatever.

also if we have scrooges you might get people that dont send a present out. in this case there isnt alot we can do. but as its limited to known members i hope this wont happen.

so come on everybody, lets get UKSO into the xmas spirit

Dangeestarlet.

Buying starlets, driving starlets and breaking starlets lol.

Blue

Oem recaro interior :D

Love Burger King

Please send me some parts , like livesports spoiler, jam skirts , forged engine etc haha

Edited by dangeestarlet

Username: BJShipley
Hobbies: Cars, Games and Reptiles :)
Favourite Colour: Green
Favourite Mod: Roll cages! They look awesome and has some obvious benefits!
Dislikes: Not much haha. :D
Comments: Honeycomb is the best! And lmao Dangeestarlets got the best one!.. But really if someone does send parts.. You now where I am!.. ;)

Bret.

Edited by BJShipley

folk should quote the questions infront of their answers.

I.e i wanted to send Cammy R 98 spec front seats for christmas but only just found out he is allergic to them... i think

EDIT good man Cammy R :)

Phil

Edited by Phil

Username- Kavan-k

hobbies - cars, ps4, music

colour - blue

Mod for starlet - none specific, but big giant turbos get me wet.

Dislike - smelly poos

comments - my birthday is Christmas day aswell, so feel free to spend £1000 on me, that should suffice. Hahaha