• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is awesome, I was looking at this when i first saw it on HJA's site looks awesome but so undecided between an R32 and a DC5 as wanted both for so long, Decided with the DC5 in the end and this had sold a couple of weeks before i made my mind up.

Awesome car and good to see its gone to someone thats clearly going to look after it!

Nice example that dude, I loved having a 32GTR until it blew up lol.

Sounds like yours has all the right bits in the right places!!! Should last you years to come and make some decent power.

Some 2860-5s and you should hit about 500bhp.

As for paint code i suspect its AN0 - Wine Red :)

Nice to see one thats not rotten too, bet she cost you a pretty penny :-)

I do miss having one though:

C8D23111-F35B-40EE-8EC9-C44324999529-473

This is awesome, I was looking at this when i first saw it on HJA's site looks awesome but so undecided between an R32 and a DC5 as wanted both for so long, Decided with the DC5 in the end and this had sold a couple of weeks before i made my mind up.

Awesome car and good to see its gone to someone thats clearly going to look after it!

I fell in love with after seeing the first picture , went to view it and bought it straight away. They have lots of amazing cars in all the time.

Nice example that dude, I loved having a 32GTR until it blew up lol.

Sounds like yours has all the right bits in the right places!!! Should last you years to come and make some decent power.

Some 2860-5s and you should hit about 500bhp.

As for paint code i suspect its AN0 - Wine Red :)

Nice to see one thats not rotten too, bet she cost you a pretty penny :-)

I do miss having one though:

C8D23111-F35B-40EE-8EC9-C44324999529-473

Harlow said the spec should be good for 500bhp already , it is fucking quick lol. How did you manage to blow the engine? That looked tidy love the works.

Had stock turbos with a Mines ECU, looks like previous owner had been running it at 1 bar and the turbine wheels broke (as the ceramics do) and got sucked into the engine which is odd. But scratched all the bores :-(

Perfectly put! Can't wait to see this at the shows :)

James

Should be going to Japfest mate unsure what stand il be on.

Love this Lew, looks mega. Very good purchase, must say I do prefer the R32 over tge R33 as well.

Pretty good spec there as well, should last you a while! Very expensive to mod though :(

Been looking at a few parts already there not too expensive , I think first mod will be a full tomei ti exhaust system.

Seen this yesterday in the flesh looks amazing and sounds awesome to the spoiler looks really good in the flesh Imo :)

Shame you couldn't stay mate we could have gone for a blast.

• 4 weeks later...

Small update.

I had some spare time so I thought I'd start stripping the inside out and giving it a good clean and treat all the plastics. Also very annoying I can't find the locking wheel nut so will have to buy some more and a tool to remove the locking nuts.

Bought a few parts recently nothing major.

Top secret gear knob

Hks glovebox gauge holder

Bride rails.

Also going to use my apexi el gauges out of my GT turbo.

476A02FB-4D7B-423E-96AA-5E7A41279EE2_zps

3E5EADEF-D10F-4F49-8872-D6B7552C59A6_zps

378ED024-BC50-4B1B-822F-715371582BC1_zps

648588FD-94C5-40BF-9124-3E46A9EC9FBF_zps

7809DDDF-2D5B-4EDA-94B8-54D2BAC59E94_zps

79739885-48F9-4D75-9DCD-50C0BC91376E_zps

• 2 weeks later...

Looks lovely this!!! Ive never been in an r32 hopefully I will get a ride out in one sometime. Not sure on the spoiler but like you say somethings don't photograph as good as they look, thats what i tell the misses anyway!

Edited by Bean

Looks amazing man. I drove my mates 588bhp (low boost) lol BNR32 a few years back and it was incredible. can't even describe the acceleration.
he did crash it and write it of though, (he had cuts, bruises and headache) they call them godzilla for a reason mate. keep it between the hedges.