Been on the look out for a new toy and started looking at skylines, had originally picked a mint r33 gtr over in Japan , but after 7 weeks of waiting and expecting the car to turn up there was a fuck up with the shipping. So it was going to be another 7-9 weeks anyhoo I've bought this r32 gtr instead.

It's already got a decent spec , with the mods it should be over 500bhp will be getting it on the dyno in the new year , maybe with a few new mods.

Only got a couple of pictures when I got it home , needs a good clean

F135B7ED-66FE-489A-8C10-4FF78CDC06DC_zps

AB39D2CA-9FB6-4D50-9D79-FD1BD3D4D58E_zps

E40F2673-83B9-4C0B-92FA-92B45A909403_zps

Edited by lew777
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blessng in disguise not getting the 33, not a massive fan of that shape. 32 however is gorgeous

Has worked out well tbh I love it . Best shape all day long

Yeah much prefer the R32, R33's are common and don't look that aggressive i don't think.

Same alloys as my GT!

Totally agree with you on that, ha oh yeah I've got to get one touched up as someone decided to brush the curb before I picked it. Edited by lew777

Loved my 32 when I had it years ago. Looks like a nice car mate, with a good spec. Not a fan of the comedy rear spoiler though.

looks like a voltex, fit for purpose but it is massive, as I said the other day lew its very nice indeed

Thanks lad yeah the spoilers massive but I love it ha!

Got a few plans for now, already I know which parts I'm getting.

Exhaust

Big brakes

Seats

Steering wheel

niceeee my mates got one of these on the way from japan

does this mean good bye GT???

Yeah prob mate got 3 cars now lol

• 3 weeks later...

The spoiler is big but not as huge as the pictures make it look. It's been done well not just stuck on and it's growing on me ,works well with the kit imo .I have thought about getting a oem spoiler but I'd be left with holes in the bootlid as I don't know the paint code.

I gave her a wash the other sorry for the lack of photos but was losing day light.

5A1EF122-42E8-489A-A200-3A84A34D30FC_zps

E092E84F-C070-44F1-8A87-4BCE23F5EF82_zps

408808BD-D759-40C9-AB33-3719B0D436D5_zps

2334CF68-C8AA-474C-B184-3A6C504032A0_zps