Classified Fails

That looks gash. Loves that STAGE 2 REBUILD! Hang on, 80K miles and it's needed a rebuild. What's going on there. Does he just mean oh I've uprated a few components cause I've ragged the balls off this thing.

Stage 2

every time i hear of stage 1 2 anything alarms bells go off.....

Phil

Stage 2

every time i hear of stage 1 2 anything alarms bells go off.....

Phil

Exactly phil amatuers only run stage 2! I just finished collecting the last of my stickers to complete my stage 5 decal kit so pretty excited gonna try work towards getting stage 4 window wipers but there a toughie! Worth it tho they seperate the men from the boys!

Exactly phil amatuers only run stage 2! I just finished collecting the last of my stickers to complete my stage 5 decal kit so pretty excited gonna try work towards getting stage 4 window wipers but there a toughie! Worth it tho they seperate the men from the boys!

Amazing just amazing !

James

i require like bo ton.

phil

What stage is your car now with a saxo pas pump ?

What stage is your car now with a saxo pas pump ?

Well its a stage 3 saxo pump but I used some shiny red power cable which should make it 3.5 at the very least. Time you factor in the fact I bought the power steering fluid from halfords its like pushing on for a stage 4. I just need to track down a pikachu and shiny charazard card and am pretty much the biggest baller in this building!

Well its a stage 3 saxo pump but I used some shiny red power cable which should make it 3.5 at the very least. Time you factor in the fact I bought the power steering fluid from halfords its like pushing on for a stage 4. I just need to track down a pikachu and shiny charazard card and am pretty much the biggest baller in this building!

literally crying hahaha Legend

Yeah your stage 5+ beard makes you the biggest baller in the place haha !!