I reckon a blitz k26 would go down nice or even Greddy TD05 even a billet TD04 for the 280 mark 1.4 bar would be comfortable with LSD can't go wrong imo ask wepr they seem to be running the turbo set up shows these days :)

You could probably do the power side of things for 5k or close but then youd still need to do everything else, brakes, suspension, handling, gauges, maintenance etc. to even put the power down and make use of it.

Few rough guide prices, bare minimum parts really. Theres a lot more you should buy.

Used forged engine - 1.5k

Used GT28 kit - 1.2k

Injectors - 150

Used EMU - 400

Mapping - 400

Good EBC - 200

FMIC - 200

The list goes on theres a load more parts to buy if youre doing it properly.

Need for speed 2 was the shit! Well im wanting meister r coilovers will they do suspension wise? And also im remapping my car when its finished with a greddy emanage blue will that cope with 300hp? And i have an hks fmc

They say emu for over the 300 mark that's what I would go for but do plenty of research if I had the cash I would go for a forged 5e ct12 set up never seen this set up on here everyone seems to follow suit buy things new so you get warranty least that way things go smooth good luck with the build :)

Thanks mate, will start looking into it in the near future. Just hopefully have my car finished soon then i'll look at bigger things!

I have always said you can over power these simply because of how much they weigh, too much power can kill the drive imo, how quick you can reach the power that's what I say but that's just me, one step at a time, alot of people rush and push and lose interest and end up breaking or selling, wack a build thread up get the ball rolling!

Well my idea was running the car for a year on the ct9 and along the way get forged rods, pistons etc. then save up for the next thing, but i do understand there will be an obvious problem with traction😓

Wouldnt even bother wasting money on a ct9 setup, its my biggest regret.

For quick spool I'd go TF035 personally, then if the engine ever does get forged upgrade from there. Underrated turbo.

Thats whats good about the TD/VF manifolds, you can swap out the turbos very easily, anything from a TF035 to a VF22.