★ Project 赤い脈動 EP 九一 ★ 14/06/12 - Interior and Exterior Update! ★

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like a racer now!!!! Love what you have done Joz!!!

Keep up the mint work!!!!

Cheers for that James ;)

Glad you like the new look.

Joz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^^^as I've already told u bro, awesome work! u'v been a busy beaver!!!!!!

car is lookin very smart man, the fenders are growing on me more now.

and 5 spoke wheels are for WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

about a UKSCNI meet that u mentioned yesterday man, we'll have to sort somethin out nice and soon! hopefully our your parts arrive soon!

Phil.

The fenders do take a bit of getting used to bro as they are out of the ordinary but I think they fit in well.

5 spokes indeed bro!

No rush on the UKSCNI meet but hopefully we can all hook up again when the time is right.

Same with your your parts too man.

Thanks for your support.

Joz

That was definately worth the wait. Although i seen the wheels and fender pics exclusively.

This really is amazing, my favourite N/a on here no doubt. Just because of the spec and work that has gone into making it what it is today.

I really really really want a spec list that big. ;)

Joz, you coming to JAE '08??

Thanks again for the great comments everyone, they make everything I've put into this project worth that much more and means an awful lot.

@Mart, they are a subtle width increase of 20mm, not really 'flared' as such but slightly wider than normal after the vent, they are not as extreme as the Zep and not as refined as the Cruise, to me they are a happy medium mate which suits me fine.

@Liam, cheers for that bro, I'll do my 200% best to make it to JAE '08 along with the nanglebadger, promise ;)

I've concentrated on a total balance really, with subtle looks/aesthetics and function, a real extreem driving experience EP. Just can't wait to get the brakes on :p

Still need to take the nangle out for a test run...

Joz

Thanks very much guys ;)

Mike if you ever need any advice on parts etc don't hesitate to ask bro. Yes there is more to come in 2008, all engine man!

Sparks thanks for your continued support man, hope yours will be more complete soon also.

2008 will be a big year for all of us, no excuses on missing JAE 2008 now!

Joz

It isn't but it fits your bill once you get "everything" sorted out (and I mean the whole caboodle) ;) In that respects - I was supposed to receive "it" today, but no luck, and I'm leaving tomorrow :p Hopefully I get it before I leave to the airport tomorrow

It isn't but it fits your bill once you get "everything" sorted out (and I mean the whole caboodle) ;) In that respects - I was supposed to receive "it" today, but no luck, and I'm leaving tomorrow :p Hopefully I get it before I leave to the airport tomorrow

I'll keep the 6 speed in mind dude.

Hope you get the package man, or you'll have to ask your flatmate to look out for it?

Keep us informed man.

And if I don't see you on msn then safe journey to Saudi!

Joz

even moreso now. excellent work mate, it looks stunning ;)

Thanks again Ian mate! :p

Just to need to sort out the power properly now which Im sure the car will now be more than ready for.

Im keeping a close eye on your developments too, excellent work as always!

Joz

@Mart, they are a subtle width increase of 20mm, not really 'flared' as such but slightly wider than normal after the vent, they are not as extreme as the Zep and not as refined as the Cruise, to me they are a happy medium mate which suits me fine.

Joz

Ya thats what I noticed bro. They look very well. Nice clearance too. Great mod... ;)