★ Project 赤い脈動 EP 九一 ★ 14/06/12 - Interior and Exterior Update! ★

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Gal :)

Glad you like mate.

It sometimes feels like I have the ultimate peashooter (its a weapon really) haha, but Im getting used to it and loving the power delivery.

Its totally different from before so I gotta learn how to drive it again.

Joz

That's how exhausts should be though, especially on a 1.3/1.5 litre. On a bigger car then yes a 4 inch exhaust looks in proportion but massive ones on little cars just looks (and sounds) silly most of the time IMO.

its good, because if you want the tip to fill the recess of the bumper, you just have to buy a bolt on and your sorted

No bolt on for me thanks lol, I like it au' naturale' :)

Thanks for the suggestion tho, however it would defeat the object I reckon.

I've had my time with 4" cans, now onto the good stuff.

I'd call it the Janspeed of starlets...

Peace

Joz

Cheers RME dude :(

Few changes happenin in 2009 but they are all for the EP :thumbsup:

Really need to get the new engine in, still waiting for the LSD...

But it may not be worth it til after the new year.

Ah well, good things come to those who wait :harhar:

Joz

• 2 weeks later...

Project Red EP91 Christmas Update - Zep & Id industries Interior Items Fitted

Its been a mixed winter so far.

I lost half my front splitter on an icy road, so Im pretty lucky thats all I lost. I wont post pics because thats not my style.

The bumper is perfectly intact, if anyone is interested in an ek9 civic grilled and groove smoothed/tastefully meshed na bumper (which just needs a splitter and repray to your cars colour) make me a reasonable offer.

I will post pics of it once its off. My crystal na headlights will also be for sale.

It does mean that I'll be changing the whole front end in 2009 after I have the engine up and running, what its gonna be, you'll have to wait and see. :thumbsup:

The LSD hasnt arrived yet but has been recently sent.

The rebuild is on hold until it has arrived but its very much still on. All I need is the lsd rebuild bits and a fuel filter.

The Fujitsubo and the Hotshot mani have changed the driving style once again and really seems to come into its own on straights.

Its very evil at the moment and needs fine tuned, its really taking advantage of the lightweight nature of the car.

Response is excellent for an untuned setup, really rallyesque, once the fhe conversion and itbs + emanage are sorted I think I'll be eating my beanie (hat)

I totally recommend a sorted exhaust system and decent 4 branch exhaust mani for any serious na enthusiasts out there.

Here is a still sound clip video I finally uploaded due to all the requests haha -

Fujitsubo Legalis R Clip

I'll get other vids like in car and drive-bys a lil later but trust me its loud for a tiny pipe!!! It sounds anything but and you can really see the exhaust flow in this clip...

In the meantime I decided to sort out the Zep interior items I received from TC Tuning.

Because I have the paseo dials, the dial surround is different to the usual EP91 ones (meant the ZEP wouldnt fit) and because I didnt fancy getting a set of SR dials rewired I decided to ask Idrees if he could work some magic with his CF filming skills. Of course for me things have to be different...

Here are the sextastic results :D

Paseo Red CF Dial Surround & Clock

CIMG0751.jpg

Compared to the Zep Racing Surround - You can see both are clearly different, as well as the difference between EP & EL surrounds

CIMG0758.jpg

CIMG0768.jpg

Finally fitted inside the Red EP91 along with the Zep Racing Red CF Cowl Surround

CIMG0775.jpg

CIMG0776.jpg

CIMG0773.jpg

CIMG0787.jpg

The finished article - For now... :lol:

CIMG0788.jpg

Big Thanks to Idrees for these! The EL dials needed more work than the EP ones.

The red ZEP dial surround is not for sale Im afraid :harhar:

I also managed to get my hands on these horny bastards - Thanks to mossy for these

CIMG0789.jpg

Avatar changed to celebrate haha - UKSC Anime Style.

More updates to come soon.

Thanks for reading & safe driving/happy chrimbo to everyone!

All feedback welcome as always

Joz

Love the avatar :harhar:

Not normally a fan of colour coded interiors, but I have to say the red dials and other Zep stuff looks sweet.

Shame about the splitter, but I'm eager to see what you have up your sleeve regarding the front end :thumbsup:

Oh, and that sound clip was gorgeous. I came everywhere.