Sky insurance no longer a trader.

Just to clarify sky insurance for those who have been asking are no longer traders on UKSO and no longer offer club discount. This is mainly due to the fact that Ollie who used to be club liaison no longer works for the company and as a consequence there traders fees stood unpaid.

With this in mind the powers that be approached Greenlight to come on board.

I hope this clarifies the situation if anyone else has any questions please drop me a Pm.

Cheers

Rob

Sky fucked me over with my last renewal and gave me a bogus quote on my diesel 106 run around which cost more than a 250bhp GT. I went to flux and instantly knocked it from £570 to £409 without even haggling.

Next year I will be comparing my renewal from flux with greenlight to see how you compare :). I've heard good things.

I take it ollies just working for greenlight now?

Not a clue we approached Greenlight as I and many others have had nothing but great things t say about them there stature is rising in the lidded car scene and they seemed the next local choice.

Rob

Sky are bang on with me. My ep95 only costs me about £700 fully comp with every mod declared. Was that happy I insured my transit with them too!

Sky were always on a par for me when I used Adrian flux but not so good when I did the conversion.

Edited by rob_bower

Sky were a good call with me, flux were a close match on price but didnt fill me with confidence not knowing what a levin was so never felt like i was 100% insured hence i paid a smidge more and went with sky.

I will be trying green light out and will see who comes up best between all 3 at renewal time.

Sky did me over on my renewal a couple of years ago. Greenlight literally halved the price of the renewl from Sky. Been with Greenlight every since, would

definitely recommend them.

Sky done the same with me renewal price that was stupid money and wouldn't budge. Edited by akyakapotter

Sky did me over on my renewal a couple of years ago. Greenlight literally halved the price of the renewal from Sky. Been with Greenlight ever since, would definitely recommend them.

Definitely worth a look then. Think I've only got a couple of months to go

• 2 weeks later...

Good riddance, Sky made me cancel my policy when I changed address because they didn't insure my new area, then took 6weeks to refund me for the remaining months, which was over £1000 due back.

Now i'm with adrian flux in my new area and paying £1200 less than what I was paying with sky!

Heard good things about greenlight as my brother was with them unfortunately they don't insure my area either though

• 2 months later...