Bring on summer for car shows :) n that jazz

seems that all the shows/meets are going to be kicking off soon yey!!

was just thinking about it on this winters afternoon LOL...

what shows you hitting? so far /japshow/japfest2/ultimatedubs/summer maddness......

seen some are closer and some are further this time round for example japfest 2 is near milton keynes according to my buddy who lives that way....

Edited by iamlegend

Bit of a dilemma for me. I'd like to come to meet people and put some faces to names etc. and of course seeing all the smexeh cars. On the other hand, I'm kinda ashamed of my car, compared to a lot of cars I see in build threads on here my little salmon N/A is a crock of shit. I'd literally be embarassed for it to be sat there.

Bit of a dilemma for me. I'd like to come to meet people and put some faces to names etc. and of course seeing all the smexeh cars. On the other hand, I'm kinda ashamed of my car, compared to a lot of cars I see in build threads on here my little salmon N/A is a crock of shit. I'd literally be embarassed for it to be sat there.

Get yasen down dude it dont matter what ya car looks like 😄

seems that all the shows/meets are going to be kicking off soon yey!!

was just thinking about it on this winters afternoon LOL...

what shows you hitting? so far /japshow/japfest2/ultimatedubs/summer maddness......

seen some are closer and some are further this time round for example japfest 2 is near milton keynes according to my buddy who lives that way....

Rockingham is about an hour away from MK lol

Looking at doing jae japfest 1/2, totb and see what else pops up.

Might also be going to goodwood fos!

Japfest 2, JAE, TOTB, Japshow Finale, and some MFN meets and the local drag racing in York. There's usually a few good cruises in Scarborough and Whitby throughout the year, Can't wait.

May make the journey to JF1 this year, uni exams etc have always got in the way before so this could be the year.

And maybe the Glanza will make an appearance at some shows!