• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think as Rick said really - the Maltesers seem to have suffered with some head-lifting issues at 1.6-1.8bar I think, and I think on the 18G?? But with the ARP bolts, who knows, a fair bit more!

• 2 months later...

just read through this from start to finish :lol:

it is epic Rick and sorry to hear that badger took it down to td04 - like you said it was one of a kind...

what are you running now man??

will seek advice from yourself at one point i'm sure :rolleyes:

same power as a td04..lol are you for fucking real?? tell your mate hes a dope for changing back and to think a td04 will be just as powerfull..ehh not a hope dude.. id safley say that car is a sory state to when rick had it.. rip is right

• 1 month later...

Only just seen this topic again.

well people i drove it when it was tdo6 and for road use it was way to laggy but the main reason the turbo is changed is cuz the tdo6 needed a recon and he hated the lag cuz he swaped his turbo typeR for the T.C. glanza witch had little to no lag! still gonna be the same power tho!!

Sold a car with no lag, bought a car with lots of lag when he wanted no lag, then converted it to TD04 so it has less lag. Your telling me that this was cheaper than a recon on the TD06??? Pretty doubtful. This car was the first of it's kind. Fair enough it isn't Rick's anymore and the new owner can do as they please but surely they knew what they were getting themselves into buying the car. It was for unreal top end power as everyone had gone down all the usual routes.

Im with Rick on ripping the TC stickers off.

Bourkey

exactly what i thought. u want a car that has no lag then dont buy a td06 glanza. simple as that. and if ya do then dont complain afterwards that its to laggy. i think id love a car with lag with that top end power because for racing it would be like ohhh your pulling away ohhh goodbye :D

I'd hate a car for everyday like this personally, but i appreciate what it is. Just i don't like the Veyron either but what a car! It just baffles me when people buy a car that has been built for a reason, decide they don't like it, and spend even more money to change it. Surely there was some form of test drive before the purchase to evaluate if the car was for you?

Bourkey

This thread / argument is boring now, his car upto him what he does.

What Rick did is never going to go away, what it evolves into makes no difference to the work that was put in.

He has to drive it, not anyone else on here.

• 3 years later...

What!! Wheres the breaking thread? Such a damn shame but unfortunately no money in big power starlets as a whole anymore :( nd we only have our selves to blame for letting the prices slip so low!

• 1 month later...