Robs Precision Boosted Track Build..She's for sale......

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys!

Phil I meant the 98 is a temp.. Not gonna build aero off that! :) The plan is Cruise/Varis bumper, cruise wings and bonnet. Then some custom canards + splitter. Sorry Gainzy! No ZEP for the mo!

Edited by RobSR

Thanks guys!

Phil I meant the 98 is a temp.. Not gonna build aero off that! :) The plan is Cruise/Varis bumper, cruise wings and bonnet. Then some custom canards + splitter. Sorry Gainzy! No ZEP for the mo!

Ha! You know best buddy! I did think Cruise at first but I think the silvers suit the livesports either way sounds great. Get cracking!

Oh I know what you meant buddy, I just got excited thinking about a 98 spec with added aero....admittedly not the most level of lips to which you would attach a big ass splitter, but still, with some cannards at least, would look evil!

Looking forward to more progress dude!

Phil.

Oh I know what you meant buddy, I just got excited thinking about a 98 spec with added aero....admittedly not the most level of lips to which you would attach a big ass splitter, but still, with some cannards at least, would look evil!

Looking forward to more progress dude!

Phil.

Ah opps! Sorry for the confusion haha. Well i could put some canards on it i suppose...could have a trial run making/shaping some :)

Lol the best colour obviously ;)

Definitely, i wanted a white one when i brought mine but there was no decent spec ones about!

Just been doing bits and bobs today..fittings some new brake lines and finishing the oil return properly. Brought some DEI heat shrink to go over the aeroquip pipe..

Just waiting for the fuel pump setup and bracket to arrive finish the brake lines when so, get the front bumper sorted and we are done!......for the time being :)

25234343792_7350db238b_z.jpgIMG_3429 by Rob Fisher, on Flickr

Just looked through this thread and imo I think it should be in the nsfw feed. That bay is looking amazing. Will be incredible once it's finished. Good luck with the rest mate. 👍

Just when I thought there is nothing going on in this forum I click into this. Just went through the thread this is a special build its awesome credit to you dude. Attention to detail is tasty I love it.

Edited by Corey

Just when I thought there is nothing going on in this forum I click into this. Just went through the thread this is a special build its awesome credit to you dude. Attention to detail is tasty I love it.

Thanks for the kind words mate! :) Means a lot - loved your V too. Shame you sold up!

Thanks mate - not yet! Gonna be the last thing i do. Still need to sort the interior out, mount the gauge and run all the wires etc.

I just wanna hear it boost again.. :cray::cray::cray::cray::)