Thought I'd Share Pics of This EP

Hey guys

This is my cousins Starlet, hes been doing the work himself with the help of another cousin. I laughed when I saw a few low resolution pics, but I've got hold of some decent pics now so I thought I'd share. (Hes up in Scotland so not been able to see it in the flesh yet)

29012008217.jpg

29012008216.jpg

29012008215.jpg

29012008221.jpg

29012008220.jpg

29012008219.jpg

I personally think it looks different, and looks pretty cool from far. But close up I'm not feeling the bodywork, could look better if its all neatened up though? And maybe abit more subtle. Front bumper isn't to my taste, I think the Remix one would look good though.

Just thought I'd share the pics anyway, opinions welcome as I'd like to know what people think of this :)

sorry dude, but that just looks wrong.

i can appreciate the work thats gone into it, but whats with the half a n/a front bumper blended into the std one??

really not liking it, sorry.

respect to the dude, he's made a one off car that stands out and has put a lot of effort and time into.

he deservs respect for doing something different and making his own body kit instead of just buying one.

thats what proper modifying is all about. making your car different to everyone elses

i say good on him

respect to the dude, he's made a one off car that stands out and has put a lot of effort and time into.

he deservs respect for doing something different and making his own body kit instead of just buying one.

thats what proper modifying is all about. making your car different to everyone elses

i say good on him

yer am feeling that its his car to do with what he wants i whodunit do it but its not my car

• 1 month later...

Thats one hell of a custom job!

Must of taken a mish to do

But personally seems a lil kinda slap on n the body work doesnt flow enough for my personal taste...

But dont think u could get individual :)