fast and furious 7

It started off promising, a bit like FF1 and FF2, nice arses, cars etc, but back to the usual over the top action with plenty of unrealistic bits. Entertaining, sad and could have been more than it was, but I'll still go and see FF8, 9, 10, and so on.

They had to go more extreme in each one as surely theres only so much street racing and dvd stealing you can watch before getting bored

Exactly.

And the fact that F&F 7 is one of only 20 films to clear $1billion surely means theyve done what they set out to do.

Notice how old that Sean looked in the Tokyo carpark haha, its been like 9 year since Tokyo Drift came out and hes ment to be the same age wearing the same t shirt an that! Haha

It annoyed me they could of put a race scene in there the bastards and took the parachute bit out instead!

Exactly.

And the fact that F&F 7 is one of only 20 films to clear $1billion surely means theyve done what they set out to do.

Not surprising when ticket prices are fucking stupid these days! Then they wonder why people pirate films? a standard seat at an Imax showing at my local is £15.95 for a new release?!?!?

Not surprising when ticket prices are fucking stupid these days! Then they wonder why people pirate films? a standard seat at an Imax showing at my local is £15.95 for a new release?!?!?

Lol we are the stupid one's to pay it :D

Cineworld Unlimited :D

I hate video priacy personally. It ruins the film industry. To be fair that can be said about all piracy. I think that the technology is amazing. I could go out and download the film, but I want them to have my money so they can go out and make more films.

It annoyed me they could of put a race scene in there the bastards and took the parachute bit out instead!

They never put the race in because theres no way that yank tank could get round that car park quicker than that s body.

Its not often i go to the cinema, once a month or so. I mostly watch stuff on streaming sites.

Ohh my days they should just quit while they are ahead...... Wait a minute they were ahead til they made 4,5,6 and 7 just need to leave it alone now!

James

fastest film to ever gross 1 billion, ya they gona go more more and more and more.. its a fucking joke