laughed at by a baby blue imprezza owner??

so yuh as the title said i got laughed at in my starlet by some ponse in a baby blue imprezza.

he was stationary in the oncoming traffic and id turned onto his road, as i did so i saw the smug mug pissing himself??

dont relly know whay he was laughing at but it was directed my way, i can only imagine he saw the GT and thought it was laughable, imo my cars looks are a lot slicker then his womanly blues.

2014-05-06_18-20-55_941.jpg

i wouldnt mind toasting him down some lanes or on a stretch so my question is what sort of mods/power would i need to turn his smile into a very depressed looking frown?

Ive had 2 WRX and they are not all that, better all rounder than a starlet though.

Want a STI Wagon at some point. But a half decent setup starlet will show up most scoobys

Me and a friend were talking about the foresters the other day sti's. They seem a canny car expensive to run I reckon.

Wouldn't even worry about it mate, I got friends with Scoobys and belong to a local just jap club, no one cares what people drive it's about taking part and being the person you are 👍

Me and a friend were talking about the foresters the other day sti's. They seem a canny car expensive to run I reckon.

Yeah they are not cheap to run at all, being awd and turbo, wouldnt mind a forester sti but they are Evo money.

Yeah they are not cheap to run at all, being awd and turbo, wouldnt mind a forester sti but they are Evo money.

Evo all day. The 4 gsr lightweight mines plug n play :) my friend had the stagea was just way too much on fuel to work, was cost him best part of £500.

Evo all day. The 4 gsr lightweight mines plug n play :) my friend had the stagea was just way too much on fuel to work, was cost him best part of £500.

Ya man Evo all day long aswell, although they are hefty on fuel aswell like, my big mate Andy had a 7 running 450 with a twin scroll, we burned through 3/4 of a tank in 40mile racing a mapped 335d along the M9 haha.

Ya man Evo all day long aswell, although they are hefty on fuel aswell like, my big mate Andy had a 7 running 450 with a twin scroll, we burned through 3/4 of a tank in 40mile racing a mapped 335d along the M9 haha.

Al not be buying one in a hurry haha ep95 before that ;)

Main thing is how your car makes you feel. Other people are always gonna say "too loud" "too fast" whatever, long as you're having fun, fuck em :)

makes me feel good thats why it annoyed me; some uneductaed mong in a pussy blue imprezza felt the need to have a laugh. but yes shrug it off

Ive had 2 WRX and they are not all that, better all rounder than a starlet though.

Want a STI Wagon at some point. But a half decent setup starlet will show up most scoobys

We've got a WRX wagon at the moment, heavy on fuel but that said I do drive it a bit hard ;) I love the way it drives, just does everything you ask it. An STI wagon would be amazing fun!

CE10A7B9-12CD-43FE-8949-CE967600A24C_zps

We've got a WRX wagon at the moment, heavy on fuel but that said I do drive it a bit hard ;) I love the way it drives, just does everything you ask it. An STI wagon would be amazing fun! CE10A7B9-12CD-43FE-8949-CE967600A24C_zps

Looks smashing, ive had a 94 classic and a bugeye. Classic was a bit of an animal and the bugeye was a bit more refined and easier to live with.

I've driven probably 6 or 7 scoobies varying in performance and handling mods and still, in all honesty, felt they were so boring. I expected so much more from them... Probably the first I had to test drive was this one from my hometown when I worked in a garage after doing some work to it, and the owner always banged on about it being so amazing, so fast and turning all the heads etc... It was a hawkeye with the usual mcrae decals all over it, an uber loud exhaust and few other bits... I took it down the bypass and nothing happened. Lots of noise. I looked in the mirror and I was being tailgated by a standard saab! I felt a right twat going flat out with it screaming it's cunt off, whilst this quiet saab was happily stuck to the back bumper lol.... If I'd have seen myself, I'd have said "What a cunt".

Most imprezza owners are idiots with nothing but shit dribbling out their mouths. Midlife crisis family car lol.