laughed at by a baby blue imprezza owner??

Scoobs unfortunately have scored a bad rep in England

Which is a shame because they are actually pretty decent cars, not all out fantastic (but what car is), just a sweet all rounder, minus the mpg haha.

Depends if you care what other people think tbh, just because a car has a bad rep wouldnt and doesnt put me off buying it. I dont buy cars to please other people lol.

If the dude in the scoob was laughing at you he was obviously a bell end anyway, regardless of what car he drove.

I have plans to buy a subaru I a couple of years and I'm not looking for some everyday subaru you can find I'm after a subaru impreza type r v6 limited love the interior the short ratio gearbox the look and the variety and the price of them just keep going up they have great response but not the best top end but when I first got in one it put a great smile on my face that's why I'm after this specific model but you do get people like that person in the blue subaru which give subaru owners a bad name but I'm not into nodding ect I love standard so I'm not afraid of being put in their name of chavy pikey scum ect lol and tbf it's probably the worst of worst models by the sound of the driver lol don't worry about that dick shrug it of or if you see him again put him to shame and unleash the beast ;)

I have plans to buy a subaru I a couple of years and I'm not looking for some everyday subaru you can find I'm after a subaru impreza type r v6 limited love the interior the short ratio gearbox the look and the variety and the price of them just keep going up they have great response but not the best top end but when I first got in one it put a great smile on my face that's why I'm after this specific model but you do get people like that person in the blue subaru which give subaru owners a bad name but I'm not into nodding ect I love standard so I'm not afraid of being put in their name of chavy pikey scum ect lol and tbf it's probably the worst of worst models by the sound of the driver lol don't worry about that dick shrug it of or if you see him again put him to shame and unleash the beast ;)

You'll fit right in in a subaru lmao :D

So all Subaru drivers are cunts and starlets are for kids......? Lol I'd like to think I'm alrite some of the time and it's a long time since I was a kid, an I drive both :/

you cant really label a particular type of person to a particular type of car..... theres plenty of pricks driving starlets and subarus,

shouldnt stereotype brands its like saying everyone who owns a range rover and no farm sells drugs lol

In Basildon that range rover statement is true Russ. Lol

didnt the essex boys murders happen in a range rover in hadleigh ??

hadleigh comes under southend borough just round the corner from u lmfao...