Wire stuck in HKS Super Drager ?!?

Hello
Excuse me lads for my ignorance in this matter but I do not have much experience with aftermarket exhausts and I need yer expertise:

Do the mufflers ever come with a factory fitted wire /wire-mesh stuck into the box?!?

I know that someone could put it there to quieten it but I was trying to remove it and it's very well attached there inside (close to the back wall/pipe and it's loads of it!) with some metal straps...

So the question is: maybe that should actually be there?

The specific back box I have recently purchased is an HKS Super Drager from Glanza as seen below:

20150315.jpg
looks decent doesn't it?
20150316.jpg

Now, the wire mesh!!!:

20150313.jpg
20150317.jpg
So please if anyone can look into their HKS Super Drager back box and tell me is there a wire too?!?

Is it not disturbing the free-flow or it is not significant at all?

Thanks!!!

Id expect that sort of stuff to be around the inside of the box but outside the main exhaust channel, not blocking it, looks like the kinda thing people stuff up their tail pipes to make it quiet enough to get on track.

Id say remove it but thats just my 2p

Thanks Lads!

I don't think it's good either as while I was removing it (not fully done yet!) I had piles of coal-like powder coming out of it!

Of course that was my thinkin as well (about the noise and cops) but I couldn't pull it, it's so stuck...

I even tried to wrap it over a bent steel bar attached to my drill hammer but no success yet...

I wonder how big is the difference in noise level... My one is not fitted yet...

Any HKS Super Drager owner's response please?

its baffle packing totally normal buddy

Sorry Russy78, what do u mean 'normal'? As it's factory fitted or it's normal that users stuff the boxes like that?

Edited by Di_Bodi