think i might have found something special!

i have cot whined of smithing of such magnitude that after seeing i think i will spend a week paming off!!

i no of a wear house near Me ( 40 m) that is a roiling road and a good one at that me and my people go there a lot with the civics, but last time i was down there i spotted a sheet covering a car that looker suspiciously like am EP, then fuck me a norther one but this looked like a supra but a bit broken ( smashed) i tyred asking him but got nothing out of him!!:o

i think that he has been doing the almighty and and making them mate???? if this is so then wee cooed well have smithing V special on our hands, :p

i am doing a bit of research in to this as wee speak, think i will need to take a trip down and have a look about for anything suspicious i no that he has dun sum mad things like this in the past but not no my knowledge to an EP!!

(if you dont hear from me in a week feer for the worst)

tintin :) ;) :p

and i thought the evo powered ep was mad.....this would be legedary!!! and not for the faint hearted!! he could of saved himself some hastle and put it in the mk1 starlet rwd already?? lol.....there is a mk1 on sale on pistonheads with a 3.9 v8 rover engine in it and a ridiculously wide bodykit i will stick the link below ultimate drift machine! :0

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/366198.htm

im which case it would be even more money.

a 300+hp short wheelbase RWD lightweight car = death

Not exactly true mate

i got a mate that owns a RWD mini powered by throttle-bodied civic type-R engine

thats pushing more than 275bhp and its smaller than an EP ;)