Tatty...hmm. You misspelled creative XD :p Nah I know it can, but I'm hoping I'll manage to have it look okay. Can always take them off if not. :)

Yeah you should be okay everything else looks awesome! Just mainly chav's that do it that look tatty:)

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Excited too see what you do with your door cards! :)

Yeah me too haha. I rarely have a decent plan in place so it's always trail and error!! Fingers crossed it looks alright though :)

Spray paint for stencilling my door card material still hasn't arrived :(

I've prepared everything else though, so when it does come, I'm good to go... I ruined the foam taking it off, but it smelled of smoke anyways, so I just replaced it with some fleecey material, which is nice and squishy.

IMG_9544_zpsmat8v0dp.jpg

Got some stickers sorted for my windows now - I like them okay, so...no hating on them! XD

IMG_9571_zpsj3yf7pag.jpg

IMG_9570_zpst5x3irrl.jpg

There's a Paul Walker one on the other back window. And I need to get the UKSO ones too :D

This one's kind of crap quality, but you get the idea - I might replace it at some point:

IMG_9545_zpsvnop0jez.jpg

Sorry all my updates are kinda boring decorative stuff. I'll do interesting stuff one day I promise!

Awesome looking little starlet. Super clean and tidy looking :)

:) thanks

Quite like all these updates, as this is the sort of stuff I don't have the guts or creativity to attempt, well done looking good!

Aww you should go for it - I just make it up as I go along haha. And to be fair, most of this is temporary anyways so if you mess it up its not too much of a big deal :D Edited by Willow

Really cool! Gunna look ace when you have finnished! Bet you cant wait too pass :)

:) yeah looking forward to passing but tbh I'm not sure how soon that can happen - my insurance for just myself as a learner is around £400 but if I pass it'll be close to £1000. So...can't really afford that haha. Think I'll stay a learner for a while longer.

Insurance is a killer when you first pass which sucks! Hope you get on the road soon! Do you do a lot of driving the now just with someone in passenger seat?

Yeah...Well I was driving every day, but my partner got a way more powerful car and we currently have to have both insured and I can't be on that policy so I can't drive atm. When his car is fixed, I can take my own policy out for my car since he won't need it anymore.

EXPLOOOOOSIONNSSSSSSSS?!

e18533e68204c0d64c5e22acd2c01248.jpeg

hahaha :D yeh. Can't remember if I got any Torgue stickers actually. Fail more.

Keep fishing try phoning up places instead of just using comparison websites that helps alot too :)

Yeah as rich said shop around and you'll get a better deal, at least you've got a car you can work on that'll be ready for when you pass!

Yeah I will have to shop around a bit. :)

So...it's gonna be on the drive for the foreseeable now until I can afford my own insurance. Washed it and went out in it for photos before the current insurance ran out haha. *sniff sniff*

IMG_24971_zpschuuqrbl.jpg

IMG_25021_zps626ah8pm.jpg

IMG_25032_zps8fhq0dey.jpg

IMG_25041_zpslxbpmcwi.jpg

IMG_25071_zps74gdrcxs.jpg

IMG_25081_zpsphwltjuh.jpg

:(

Made a start on the door card fabric now that my paint finally arrived! Also doing another gear gaiter thingy, now I know it's fairly easy to do. Couldn't decide whether to do the JDM stickerbomb theme from the pillars, or the Borderlands theme from the centre console surround. So did both. XD

IMG_9752_zpsylbemxcy.jpg