Tires look like they have had a beating Marc..... How did they handle ?

shit man what happened?

James

I got a bit optimistic on the first corner. Trying to catch a Subaru. Span into to the tire wall. Drove the car home and seems fine but not as pretty as it used to be. Just annoyed I didn't get more seat time cus I acted a nob XD

Tires look like they have had a beating Marc..... How did they handle ?

shit man what happened?

James

Amazing as always they were an old set of ad08r that needed to use up, I managed to overtake every car in front of me even my mates charged dc5... It was a great session for once lol

I got a bit optimistic on the first corner. Trying to catch a Subaru. Span into to the tire wall. Drove the car home and seems fine but not as pretty as it used to be. Just annoyed I didn't get more seat time cus I acted a nob XD

Ahh Lewis ..... I feel for you but at least your have learnt for next time :) is it all fixable ? This is the reason I won't track any of my dailys :)

Amazing as always they were an old set of ad08r that needed to use up, I managed to overtake every car in front of me even my mates charged dc5... It was a great session for once lol

Ahh wish I was there to see, you tracking at JF2?

James

Ahh Lewis ..... I feel for you but at least your have learnt for next time :) is it all fixable ? This is the reason I won't track any of my dailys

Yeah. I was nervous and overexcited because it was my first time 😅

It's not really fixable but it's only cosmetic. I've kicked out the worst of the dents but it still looks a bit shit. I still need to get all the tire marks off tho

Edited by NewbieLewby

Ahh Lewis ..... I feel for you but at least your have learnt for next time :) is it all fixable ? This is the reason I won't track any of my dailys

Yeah. I was nervous and overexcited because it was my first time 😅

It's not really fixable but it's only cosmetic. I've kicked out the worst of the dents but it still looks a bit shit. I still need to get all the tire marks off tho

was it your first time on the track dude? That's shit luck feel for ya man

So glad Trisk peer pressured me into going out only stayed out for about 5 laps but I give it death on them lol lots of tire squeal sliding and the lsd doing its job amazing and that was at 1.1 bar of boost. came of early as didn't want to go to mad had to drive my little one home was so good such a different car.

768575AA-13F7-460C-BC8E-4C785AC648D6_zps

My car after 1 corner :/

That was clever 😂

Have got some decent pics of others cars too

I'll put em up soon

Mate I saw you bin it on that corner, dont dwell on it though bud! If nothing else you were showing some guts and as you already said, you live and learn! I thought you'd just lost a wing mirror till I saw it back on the stand! You'll be telling the story for years man :)

Mate I saw you bin it on that corner, dont dwell on it though bud! If nothing else you were showing some guts and as you already said, you live and learn! I thought you'd just lost a wing mirror till I saw it back on the stand! You'll be telling the story for years man :)

Haha cheers bud. I'm sure I will.

Wow looks like there where some fantastic cars there today!!! :) newbielewby dont need too bad about your crash mate that circuit is well known for catching people out!!!