any fisherman on here?

Nice pun ;)

I used to work in a fishing tackle shop when I was in school so I did quite a bit then.

Have recently started going out a bit again to do a bit or coarse fishing, also would like to do some pike fishing again.

I'm from Fermanagh in NI and live a mile away from lough erne

I used to do alot of carp fishing with ledgers and method feeders when I was younger was awesome just don't get the time to do it anymore. Best fun used to be fishing for carp off the top surface

Yoooo did someone say fishing !!!!! ??? :p

been angling since i was a wee lad. i generally do two types of fishing...cashing at river-mouths/estuaries and deep sea trolling. usually when we cast we use live bait (live fish/prawn) and we usually catch Trevaly(GT),barracuda, barramundi (sea bass), grouper etc. deep sea trolling anythings game really...big barracuda, sear/wahoo, GT's etc etc....

its a fantastic hobby maddox... dont go overboard buying gear though hahah...can get expensive

Yoooo did someone say fishing !!!!! ??? :p

been angling since i was a wee lad. i generally do two types of fishing...cashing at river-mouths/estuaries and deep sea trolling. usually when we cast we use live bait (live fish/prawn) and we usually catch Trevaly(GT),barracuda, barramundi (sea bass), grouper etc. deep sea trolling anythings game really...big barracuda, sear/wahoo, GT's etc etc....

its a fantastic hobby maddox... dont go overboard buying gear though hahah...can get expensive

The fishing must be amazing over there dude. Already been update various parts of my tackle.cant believe how much money I can spend on 1 hit in the tackle shops just on terminal tackle and end tackle

I've been fishing for nearly 25 years now!

Don't go as much as I used to but I do pretty much any sort if fishing, bream in the feeder and lure fishing for pike are my favourites though.

Also dabble in sea fishing occasionally and big game when abroad in holidays

I've been fishing for nearly 25 years now!

Don't go as much as I used to but I do pretty much any sort if fishing, bream in the feeder and lure fishing for pike are my favourites though.

Also dabble in sea fishing occasionally and big game when abroad in holidays

i've always wanted to fish for pike mate...i hear they give a good fight. we do not get them here in asia.

went out saturday night to do some beach casting...caught two small baby black tip reef sharks...

shark_zpsalrueek7.jpg

shark%202_zpsy2iosxem.jpg

hoping to go back next week for something bigger :p ...3-4 days ago another regular angler who frequents the same spot had landed 18kg black tip....

I own and run a charter boat, was out today mid channel wrecking plenty of big Pollack

What are they swimming over now then? I didn't think Calais port being closed was going to cause that many problems ?