• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ended up having to fork out for a new intercooler kit because the second hand kit I bought was incomplete (won't be buying anything second hand again), so I had no cash free for the EBC, happy at the current power anyway, I'll sort an EBC and get it to a bar at some point.

Currently having an issue with the handbreak light on the dash permanently bring on. The car feels fine and I'm pretty sure the handbreak isn't actually sticking I think it's just the light on the dash? Anyone know how I can sort this? Cheers

The wire will be damaged somewhere and earthing, which will cause the light to come on and your turbo timer to stop working. If wired in correctly a turbo timer will only work when the handbrake is applied to stop someone jumping in and diving off with it.

The wire looks crimped to me in the bottom picture just as it comes out of the carpet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Little delivery came today and they look like impressive bits of kit!

Aw mate they look epic I'm So jealous haha get them on! Would be good to know what you think of them as I'm not sure which brand to go with really! relative comfort is something I need in my car for passengers haha

Tell the passengers they can walk if it's a bit bumpy 😂 I've gone with slightly softer springs and I'll probably run them fairly soft as its my daily again. I'll let you know what I think to them qhen they're on and all set up 😊

Tell the passengers they can walk if it's a bit bumpy 😂 I've gone with slightly softer springs and I'll probably run them fairly soft as its my daily again. I'll let you know what I think to them qhen they're on and all set up 😊

Haha I would do but girlfriend has joint problems so that would be abit rude 😂 Right I see is that the springs that have come on the coilovers? Really interested to know what they're like. How much where they all in by the way buddy out of interest? 😊