Hi, I bought my glanza last november and I've just been enjoying it really, it's not broken down on me yet and has been my daily! I thought id start up a build thread mainly to keep track of little things done to it. Due to my age and the fact I'm a student it won't be a crazy build as having spare cash is rare haha, I've just been doing little bits to tidy it up and make it how I want it. the aim for this car isn't to be a massive spec 300+bhp car, it'll be slow progress to get it where I want it but i will get it there eventually! I've not seen another V reg glanza and it was low milage and pretty much standard so I couldn't resist.

Spec list is nothing impressive but thats why i bought it;

Fujibitsu powergetter exhaust with a zisco decat

Blitz blow off valve

OEM strut braces

Gmax shocks and springs

Evo 6 recaro's

Stripped rear with a false floor

Atech shniderling wheels with toyo T1r's

Jam front lip

Jam rep rear bumper

HZ side skirts

Liversports rep rear wing

OEM ducktail spoiler

This is when I first got it.

IMG_2898_zps92z4c8ya.jpg

First thing was getting the TRD sunstrip off as its not really to my taste, got a plain one put on:

IMG_2752_zpskiafxprb.jpg

I didn't want to pay the retention fee for my private reg so i stuck it on the glanza so it no longer has a V reg, contradicting the title haha.

I took the bonnet scoop off and replaced it with a white one.

IMG_3051_zpsb0rujyuw.jpg

Then I realised the gap in the Jam bumper ruins the rear end so I tidied it up and sprayed it black, I think it looks better, ill probably get some mesh eventually. I also sprayed the toyota badge black, and the scuttle pan/wiper arms to tidy everything up.

IMG_3750_zpsijpde9x3.jpg

Then last month i cracked my rep Jam lip on a curb so it got drift stitched up for them JDM scene points haha! it'll do until i get my genuine one painted up!

IMG_3633_zpsfro2atip.jpg

And a cool picture my friend took of my car looking filthy over the winter

15108396-52d0-493d-918b-df8f7a18a824_zps

I'm sure its not the most interesting thread as i've only been tidying bits up, this is more a place for pictures I have to go.

Edited by ReeceGolliker
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Put my livesports reps I got from rob on here (I know they're reps but I couldn't find any genuine ones in half decent condition). they'll be getting painted up with my Genuine Jam lip next week!

post-12691-0-01388700-1438099009_thumb.j

Edited by ReeceGolliker

No worries! Got another question, can anyone suggest some really bright/white H4 bulbs, I'm sick of the yellow bulbs and poor light output haha! Ive seen some osram and phillips bulbs just want to know if anyone has used either or can suggest anything? cheers

Looks really good glad you went to the bodyshop they have done a great job what's next?

It significantly lightened my wallet but yeah, I am glad i took it to get done professionally! I need a mint 040 scoop as this one isn't in best condition, it'll pretty much stay how it is for a while due to a lack of funds, i think i've done all the little cheap things i can do now?

Looks great man :D

James

Cheers :)

Edited by ReeceGolliker