Cheers, I was just happy with how it was then this happens, I guess these things happen, I've only been in this house a month before they scouted it out and tried stealing it! How much will that roughly set me back? And does anyone have one? Haha

Edited by ReeceGolliker
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-13088-0-05789900-1444152212_thumb.j

That's the remains of mine from a few weeks ago.

Is any of the wires that are from the plug that goes to the bottom of the ignition barrell damaged? If not just plug in a new ignition barrell, thankfully that got me back on the road

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Been up to TD today just to stick my car on their dyno to make sure it's running as it should! And it is, 137bhp at the fly, nice and stock! (Thanks again Mike)! I'm now going tf035, just need to start collecting up parts!

post-12691-0-10018200-1448483577_thumb.j

Edited by ReeceGolliker
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You could have "deleted" the barrel, just leave it for show but have ignition switch somewhere else in the car. Re-run the wires and if someone tries to steal they pop the trim and, oops no wires to jump start :p
I bet the reaction would be even better if you leave the connector in the barrel with a note on it: "you are being recorded"

• 1 month later...

So as some of you may know the glanza is up for sale, however I'm not going to take a low price for it and I don't need rid so It'll probably stay with me unless a serious enthusiast wants it and won't break it. On a more positive note my kit from sasha arrived and I went big, stainless steel drag style manifold! And it's an absolute bit of kit, thanks again sacha!

post-12691-0-68022600-1456750420.jpeg

Edited by ReeceGolliker
  • 2 months later...

So I'm getting back on track with this now as I couldn't bring myself to sell it, I've got a little collection of parts now, AC has been ripped out and half rad fitted, got the turbo kit, turbo, rave spec rocker and front mount. I'll be booking it in at TD once I decide a date but hopefully mid June for everything else that it needs and mapping. Shouldn't be long now ????????

post-12691-0-34045800-1463647876_thumb.j

post-12691-0-54141300-1463647990_thumb.j

Edited by ReeceGolliker

Cheers mate. It's booked in for the 20th of June, having only ever being in ct9 glanza's in happy I'll finally be in something with a big more power. Currently debating just going for a 1 bar Spring and running and full boost all the time, or sorting an EBC out and having a few levels on it? Is it worth the extra or do people with EBC's just always end up running high boost?

• 4 weeks later...

Picked the glanza up and it's crazy fun! Definitely enough power for the time being, I'm very surprised how well it can get the power down. Just running Spring pressure .8bar, making 209bhp. Couldn't be happier with it really, cheers Mike for sorting it. Need to get some mesh on the turbo and my race spec rocker on then I can enjoy the car over the summer.

post-12691-0-46132700-1466773680_thumb.j

post-12691-0-49559900-1466773690_thumb.j

post-12691-0-48032000-1466773701_thumb.j

Edited by ReeceGolliker