Tayyib's Glanza Replica

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers guys.

i ended up running at york raceway.

got 17.7 on the quarter mile as my quickest and that was in the wet. which im happy with for now.

im also still running on the 5E-FE ECU and it seems to be running allot smoother.

Got a Glanza passengers lense today, thanks to David.

We decided to fit the number plate holder on at the same time, its in black yet just like the bumpers.

DSC00126-1.jpg

I'll get some proper pictures tomorrow. He needs to get a new import number plate made to fit in there nicely.

well hopefully i may do this, depending on if i go back to college to continue with mechanics or paint operations in september, if i do then i will definately be opening a garage in the next few years.

Pretty straight forward.

I trial fitted it with the reverse lights out and made a marking on the tailgate for the the reverse lights because they stick out fromt the back, therefore the tailgate is too shallow for them. Then I got the angle grinder out and made two big holes. Put loads of bonding glue on the tailgate and inside of the plate surround to ensure it doesn't rattle, stuck it on with masking tape holding it in place and put the two nuts back on from the inside of the tailgate.

Just thought I'd add a few new pictures and some very small updates..

DSC00145.jpg

DSC00147-1.jpg

DSC00148-1.jpg

DSC00151-1.jpg

DSC00152-1.jpg

DSC00150-1.jpg

DSC00149-1.jpg

Random one of mine..

DSC00030-1.jpg

:)

Raised bonnet

DSC00166.jpg

Ice white headlight bulbs

DSC00180-1.jpg

(Old on the right and new on the left)

The car is now running on a 5EFE ECU

According to the rev needle, it hits the limiter at 6200. That is obviously not accurate though. From sitting in the passengers seat it does feel like it redlines quicker than it did before but not so much difference.

If I'm spraying it, it will be after all my exams which will be the end of May.