Japfest 2 Thanks :)

didnt seam to bad on rout home still making the horrid noise made my mind up im going to change it once funds allow or remove the box and check the bearing.

What did TD have to say? Your Mrs came looking for you so I sent her over to keep you calm :p

Not a fan of the venue.

Kept saying to the guys I was with that it didn't feel like Japfest2 as it wasn't at Donnington! Had fun with Adam on track though, first time on track as a passenger and it was cut short!

Was nice to see some friendly faces! Although we weren't on stand, a fair few of you came down to the track! Food queues were shocking, that bad that we left to go to Wetherspoons then came back!

Had a good time sorry didnt get to chat to allot of you. Couldnt hear much with the bass. Next time ill bring my v as I missed being able to sit when inside the show lol. Think they couldbof opened the seats uo to sit and watch the track time

Yeah you got it alot sideways mate but good save. You was at td on saturday wasnt you. Will post it tomorrow night.

Yeah its just a hks induction kit and cat back. Still has a cat lol. Its a type ra spec c tho so alot of factory goodness :)

Coilovers etc it should be on a par with my glanza hopefully as i wouldnt have hit the grass in that haha.

yeh was a close save ha. yeh thats it droped my mate dave off to collect his glanza. yeh went well what sort of power is that then you were driving it as all subaru drives should. there was a wr1 out on track but overtoke that easy enough. ive put the video in the video section.

Was a good chance to see a lot of faces, somehow missed having a chat with Amjad AGAIN!

Blame my car :lol:

Next time man hopefully

Thank you to all those who helped organise it for us!

Edited by Amjad

I think Donnington would have been a much better place to have the show. Rockingham was a bit of a ball ache. The stand and coordination from the marshals were awful and as said above cramming us into that small space was shocking...

Track was awful to watch and bloody miles away from everything else. They were hardly any shops unless you were wanting some stickers lol. Drifting was packed into a small area covering nearby cars in rubber and dust. Bloody speakers which rattled the bandstand causing no end of dust and stuff to fall onto all our cars as we were directly underneath it. I'm afraid I don't think rockingham is for me. It wasn't the worst show but by far not the best...

The convoy down was perhaps the best part dare i say and i really enjoyed the most. Was nice to see and speak to a few people too, hope everyone made it back okay! :)

Bret.