Fake harnesses (Takata etc) = death

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's got to hurt.. I personally wouldn't run any sort harness without a full cage and harness bar bucket seats etc people only run harness for scene points and it's really not worth it seat belts are good enough

Fixed buckets, fully stripped out, harnesses and the furthest they drive is tesco

So like stop smoking adverts showing every brand of cigarette that is harmful?..........

Are you for real??

Gainsy is clearly stating fakes are fakes, but a better video would of been, clearly showing the fakes in action failing. This would then put to bed any doubts some little fucker has about "ooooh i might still be safe as its not the fake brand that was used"

There is no question fakes are shite and don't go through rigorous R+D to ensure they are safe hence why they are cheap.

Start reading what people are saying before commenting

It says the harness under test was a counterfit sparco. You can't expect them to prove every fake is shit.

No one is saying test them all. It might say counterfeit sparco under test. But they are making a point about certain products, it would of been much more appropriate to test those products in question in the article, rather than post some weak linked testing video, which yeah might well be sparco but certainly don't look like the ones in the article? Is that not what Marc was suggesting??

Are you for real??

Gainsy is clearly stating fakes are fakes, but a better video would of been, clearly showing the fakes in action failing. This would then put to bed any doubts some little fucker has about "ooooh i might still be safe as its not the fake brand that was used"

There is no question fakes are shite and don't go through rigorous R+D to ensure they are safe hence why they are cheap.

Start reading what people are saying before commenting

these are my favourite type of rants.

the ones where you call someone out, but get it all wrong yourself at the same time.

wonderful stuff.

$_1.JPG

Phil

Edited by Phil