What does everyone drive?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

haha some nice rides here lads.. I may aswel join in on the fun,

Up until last September, this was my daily a mk2 Fiesta with 1.6 CVH engine and box: Owned for 3 years.

IMG_20170423_181105_zpsmwnvfb5p.jpg

After going through some boring cars, I missed having a hot hatch...I then bought this Glanza: Owned for just under a month now and loved every moment

IMG_20170502_130429_zpsexlwla6m.jpg

I also enjoy riding motorbikes when the sun is out, this is my Aprilia 125 ETX with 2 stroke Rotax Racing engine. Owned for 2 years.

aprilia-etx-125-5.jpg

I'm also restoring this..a Mercedes 280ce W123. Currently undergoing a full body strip down, restoration and respray. Owned for 1.5 years

_57_zpsetbmwpt6.jpg

Hoping one day it will look like this but lower and with better wheels:

mercedesbenz-280ce-1979-10_zpskdaqpyfc.j

Also got these rare Recaro C's to go in after reupolstering and some Fondmetal alloys..

s-l1600%202_zps5wlcfobm.jpg

yjy5ere2.jpg

Edited by Shyam

haha some nice rides here lads.. I may aswel join in on the fun,

Up until last September, this was my daily a mk2 Fiesta with 1.6 CVH engine and box: Owned for 3 years.

IMG_20170423_181105_zpsmwnvfb5p.jpg

After going through some boring cars, I missed having a hot hatch...I then bought this Glanza: Owned for just under a month now and loved every moment

IMG_20170502_130429_zpsexlwla6m.jpg

I also enjoy riding motorbikes when the sun is out, this is my Aprilia 125 ETX with 2 stroke Rotax Racing engine. Owned for 2 years.

aprilia-etx-125-5.jpg

I'm also restoring this..a Mercedes 280ce W123. Currently undergoing a full body strip down, restoration and respray. Owned for 1.5 years

_57_zpsetbmwpt6.jpg

Hoping one day it will look like this but lower and with better wheels:

mercedesbenz-280ce-1979-10_zpskdaqpyfc.j

Also got these rare Recaro C's to go in after reupolstering and some Fondmetal alloys..

s-l1600%202_zps5wlcfobm.jpg

yjy5ere2.jpg

Got a nice glanza here if you want another.. 2 owners since imported including myself! White just over 80k miles very mint example ;)

Got a nice glanza here if you want another.. 2 owners since imported including myself! White just over 80k miles very mint example ;)

Hi DriiFTiE, is it a manual?

PM me details, may be of interest.

Thanks

98 A10 Glanzlet rep for 14 months but sold it there and bought a 95 205 black quadlight GT. Have use of the missus,s 07 Focus but it bores the shite outa me lol. Need a wee runabout now for work

Photobucket is being a wanker but have threads in the appropriate sections.

Previous dailys have been a 90 GT4 celica, 92GT celica, few D4D avensis,s, Mazda 323 4wd turbo, and more when i was younger :)

Edited by SKINY

Daily rover

DCD50A66-B784-417A-986A-8241453F6943_zps

Honestly one of the most reliable cars I've owned

The reason I needed a daily

5E67332D-8C60-42A4-BE4C-7066AA48EFFD_zps

One step forward and 3 steps back with this recently, especially with all the untrustworthy sellers on here

blimeyy.... and you still haven't got around to getting matching wheels for it :p haha.[/quote

Wanna buy a set lol, I've got 6 ce28 now but two of them have a much lower offset that's the same as the regamasters so I use them on track