Triota Starfire? Hello all!

Hi all,

Obviously my first post here! Figured I'd sign up as it seems more active a page than Irish ones. I'm the owner of a standard ol' EP91 ('98) with a few little cosmetic mods; spoiler, side skirts, tinted windows, alloys, Subaru bucket seats, front splitter etc.......

Have it for a few years now and love the little thing!! :drinks: Never gave me any trouble apart from a wheel bearing and a recent washer pump failure.

1097148_10153213624615591_1659961695_o.j

What brings me here is a project I'm working on at the moment, thats dropping a 4EFE into a 1971 MkIV Triumph Spitfire (Triota Starfire? Tyumph Spitlet?). As well as utilising the engine I'll be carrying across the wiring loom so I'm sure I'll have many issues along the way which I hope some of you guys (who I'm sure are far more knowledable) will be able to help me with. I know its not technically a Starlet, but, I own a Starlet and am using Starlet bits, so, pretty close :thumbsup:

If youre interested I have a thread on Boards.ie HERE