SR TTE Gel badge??

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got the 4 smaller size ones for my TTE wheels yesterday. There not bang on. First thing I noticed was the spacing between the TT and E is wrong but there not bad other than that.

20160211_224341_zpsl7t2kpqw.jpg

I've asked about the badges on the spoiler and I'm waiting for a sample off them. I'll post when it's here.

Edited by lukEp

It's a strange one but they look like the ones from my Corolla tte wrc kitted car as the ones on the spoiler and front bumper were big and black backed. I must admit they do look nice filling the recess properly but all the ones I've seen don't usually fill the space on any tte bodywork.

Got my TTE spoiler replicas. The Grey is to light so I'll have that fixed and made darker and try again.

20160220_123144_zpstjiwkwgr.jpg

Comparison!

20160220_160741_zpsg0lppkkt.jpg

But my TTE wheel centres turned out great.

20160220_123056_zpsdcvgvjnp.jpg

Edited by lukEp

Is it my badges or are they darker than everyone else's?

It's a very good clone if you ask me.

If anyone want one to do a comparison let me know as I'd rather have a second opinion on the colour difference. They worked out at £4 each.

by the way I'm not going to have these mass produced as there's not alot of SR Starlets left.

Just for clarification the one on my spoiler (dark grey) is an original.... maybe? The lighter coloured one is one I've had made. Do you all think the one I've had made needs to be darker or not?