SR TTE Gel badge??

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't want to rain on your parade but I've only ever seen 1 set of these made up waaaaaaaaaay back. If it's for a rep TTE splitter and your pockets are deep you could pinch one off a spoiler......but that would mean killing an SR spoiler in the process, I nearly did it lol

Mm ok cheers guys, Yeah im after it for my rep splitter but its gotta be mint really. I am well tempted to just kill a tte spoiler for one but will see what i can find until then.

Flynn. Did you put on the sticker that was on my splitter? If so where did you get it from as even that would do for now.

Yeah that sticker was out of a set you used to be able to get hold of on eBay. I'll measure my genuine splitter and let you know the exact measurements, pretty sure they're smaller than the spoiler ones though.

62607CD8-12E7-43FE-B135-50064957CAF2_zps

Edited by Flynn

Anyone got any they want to sell? Or know if you can still get these anywhere? Cheers

Ive got a decent condition one off my spoiler from years ago..should be in the garage. You can have it mate.

Maybe mines a replica or maybe yours is a replica. Think we need more TTE soilers measurements to compare with.

Dale what's measurements of yours?

Edited by lukEp