Right so I will be needing a new clutch as the teeth on my spec friction plate died and took the main shaft with it, I'm not sure what clutch to go for after changing the main shaft,as don't want to be going through this again. Not sure on buying another spec. What other options are there? Looking to run 270-280 on td04. Cheers

i bought mine last year and just sent a friendly message asking about import charges. so when the box arrived my invoice on top was for the shipping and at the bottom of the box with the invoice with the clutch so i only paid the import tax on the shipping at the time it worked out cheaper than any clutch/flywheel package you could get in the uk

Yeah the Orc is about £460 on rhd Japan, but with import charges etc who knows what it's Gona be, I don't know wether to chance another spec, as plenty of people run them without issue

PM'd you :)

My Orc was about 600 in the country.

Don't run the exedy Burwash used to suggest - it's the 3 - puk ceramic paddle like mentioned. I had 2 go on me.

Up to 300 the exedy organic is fine, doesn't fall apart and has a nicer pedal.

My Orc was about 600 in the country.

Don't run the exedy Burwash used to suggest - it's the 3 - puk ceramic paddle like mentioned. I had 2 go on me.

Up to 300 the exedy organic is fine, doesn't fall apart and has a nicer pedal.

The organic can take up to 300? Really? If so il whack that back in Edited by Vturbo

Hmm that's odd I only thought they where good for 220 ish. I was running one on my ct9 setup. Didn't think it could handle that power at all

Plenty more mate, id put one in mine if i wasn't going for anything mad seeing as it still has a nice pedal feel. The 3 puc paddles are pretty snatchy!