Proud owner of Hybrid TDO4 99 Glanza

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good call...! We're a nice bunch mate but we want to keep the starlet name clean for enthusiasts not chavvy boy racers.

Just think of the consequences if you had an accident, maybe killed somebody as well and you weren't insured ..

Now, welcome to the ukso lol start a fresh thread and get some pics up :)

Now can we all start over again with me? Put the stupid decision I made to bed as it wasn't worth it over a few quid a month. Would like to have a good name on the club and be a good and active member.

Edited by Jakemb96

take the girlfriend to hospital every few weeks on a Saturday.

It's not good that, is it if your not insured properly, does your girlfriends parents no ?

You say your insured properly now, good lad:-)

I'm turning back into a daily slowly on the inside. But we believe she's having a miscarriage so it's frequent updates and scans after tomorrow sadly :( ill ring them all up tomorrow properly and make sure there isn't any fee for swapping because I literally spent all my saved my money on this car. And if there's any fee ill have to just park the car up for the next few weeks till I've got some more money and then insure proprely once and for all. As I budgeted fuel as best I could but no spare money. I'm sorry if I let some of you guys down or felt like I let the startlet name down. Didn't mean to be a dick at all lads. Have a lot going wrong atm, that no excuse. But will do it right and learn from it and teach others too.

Harsh as it is I complete agree with this thread.

Exactly why everyone takes a breath when someone joins saying got a glanza for my first car. Feels great smoking all my friends with corsa 1,2's

Bet it feels good when you are writing out your breakers thread because you cant afford to insure it properly or losing your license when you get 6 points.

Not speaking to you exactly just in general about younger owners.

Harsh as it is I complete agree with this thread.

Exactly why everyone takes a breath when someone joins saying got a glanza for my first car. Feels great smoking all my friends with corsa 1,2's

Bet it feels good when you are writing out your breakers thread because you cant afford to insure it properly or losing your license when you get 6 points.

Not speaking to you exactly just in general about younger owners.

I agree mate, like I said if there's any roll over fee ill just to leave the car at home till I have 1 year ncb in April then go from there because I don't have any spare money atm as it's got every penny I had. Yet again thank you for the advice and stern words lads.

It's off the road now, they wouldn't insure me with a glanza unless I was 25. Turbo needs to be send off for rebuild anyway so can't be used. Just gotta leave it now till I've got more money and start a new policy somewhere else who will insure me.

If you need to put your glanza back to standard and When your all sorted I have a standard glanza cat down pipe for sale if your interested?

it's alright mate its not being used for now