Ian's EP71 Turbo S X2. One for show and one for go!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It's the same height front and back, I'll get some good pics in a bit. Trd suspension is going onto to number 1 car. The coilovers take a bit of getting used too. Never ran them on anything before. Bit unsure of them at the moment tbh.

• 1 month later...

Thanks Phil.

I'm really excited to see it all mint and showroom condition, then to drop the new wheels onto it. Defo going to get that brake set off you for the other 71 one at some point. My new garage is nearly built so I'm going to go for an engine conversion and big power. 👍

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Couple more progress updates, the rear spoiler was missing paint and in pretty poor condition. So gave it a good sand down and hit it with some graphite paint. I think it looks pretty decent

E07F6FFA-C69B-4A0A-97F7-0B6CBEC6BC38_zps

BA15BE73-BE4D-4B47-ADC3-D7DF3A9D4914_zps

Then yesterday I took the car to elite customs in Ayr for a full system to be made up. I decided to stay true to the car and get a twin roll exit fitted on to a 2.5" from the turbo back, with just a rear box before the twin. The job they did is top notch and they got the sound bang on. As well as throttle response has improved as well as some extra power.

3BA07356-E382-48E0-A33B-149639C7A0BC_zps

EDDCF53F-D8E8-4724-B266-AC8DE07EA3C9_zps

I'll get some pics of the system once it's on a ramp but it's a truly beautiful thing 👍