Is that at rs tuning?I was there the other month with my 4efte powered r5 for a fine tune,good results by the way

heard good things about those rstuning!! what are they like mate??

nice car dude! nice power aswel,who done the mapping for you?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heard good things about those rstuning!! what are they like mate??

nice car dude! nice power aswel,who done the mapping for you?

cheers dude lee and james @ jdmodified did the mapping they did a great job just a shame i had these restrictions

i can only dream of a bhp figure like that haha, awesome car! no doubt you`ll work past them restrictions, even with them restrictions.. its insane..

Hhaha same maan, ill just keep dreaming lol Amazing results dude :D

never heard of them.did they tell you your restrictions?they say much left in her??

they said the exhaust and oem cams where holding it back because it goes from a 3inch down pipe to a 2 n quarter inch exhaust system

i can only dream of a bhp figure like that haha, awesome car! no doubt you`ll work past them restrictions, even with them restrictions.. its insane..

Hhaha same maan, ill just keep dreaming lol Amazing results dude :D

cheers guys

Mate go to longlife in Basingstoke, had my custom center pipe done there, they did mine in 2.5 inch straight through and cost me 139.99 including vat and fitting, took.them 2 hours ish. They did an amazin job the main fabricator is awesome!

yeah mate gonna pop down there today see how much they would want

£350! mate my whole middle section from the downpipe to backbox cost 139.99! your not having a new downpipe or backbox are u? if so they are charging u loads! u need to book it through a company called top gear,

call this number it will go through to their headoffice, get a quote then they tell longlife in basingstoke to do it :D they said to me any centre section was that price, doesnt really matter on bore size

01256 688 476

josh i will give them a bell and see what they say but i think its because its a bigger pipe and they need to do some work to the back box

cheers for the comments guys gonna sort these bits out and have another bash on the dyno

josh i will give them a bell and see what they say but i think its because its a bigger pipe and they need to do some work to the back box

cheers for the comments guys gonna sort these bits out and have another bash on the dyno

If you are going to go 3" you should go from the turbo back to avoid any restriction, the whole exhaust should be changed.