Jellybabyj v carbon fibre wings arrived

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't do it it looks so sexy shame to cover it up :)

It sure does look nice needs a good clean tho also need to find some studs and bolts for the decaf pipe as was not givin none sucks lol

Just got to wait and c if my civic rad will fit ok or I have to move the outlet for rad like u

It sure does look nice needs a good clean tho also need to find some studs and bolts for the decaf pipe as was not givin none sucks lol

Just got to wait and c if my civic rad will fit ok or I have to move the outlet for rad like u

I'm 80% sure you'll need it moved it was so close on mine I wouldn't have trusted it at all I was lucky I had bolts for my turbo in my nut and bolt draw :)

I'm 80% sure you'll need it moved it was so close on mine I wouldn't have trusted it at all I was lucky I had bolts for my turbo in my nut and bolt draw :)

I sure I find out soon enough and yer I got some old studs from the block so I clean them up and use them also just get some bolts from motor factors as my nut and bolt set run out.

Right so today just been sorting tool box out clean some bits of the engine.

Painted my intercooler black to go with the rest of the car once she sprayed and removed my ps pump gave it a degrease hung it to dry then bang string snapped :( now got to get new pully

Also orded my non abs brake pipes from Toyota I put the full part numbers in the nifty part number section

IMG_0856.JPG

Edited by jellybaby
  • 3 months later...

I no dude deep down I want to just not getting time to do anything as always working to try and save for the parts etc

Also doing it all alone is a pain sometime even tho I

A mechanic etc just something's need to people spec when I got to re prep car for paint and strip engine bay etc who know might just b going through a funny stage

• 4 months later...

My boy was born Saturday n contemplated selling up to make sure all was ok but I just don't rely on it and made it work without gettin rid of anything u can do it if u try u just have to take a look at things the things that are most expensive is nursery furniture pram and car seat after u got the big stuff the rest of it was pretty easy

Don't sell up man I also have a new born you'll be fine without selling your starlet your misses should get a gov grant of £500 which every 1st child gets to help get things was a god send for us :) you'll also get child tax credits when he or she is born which again will help :)

Cheers feller I look in

To it once we have the 12 weeks scan

• jellybaby changed the title to Jellybabyj v dash back out to tidy up
  • jellybaby changed the title to Jellybabyj v carbon fibre wings arrived