ricky@race-tech. bad feedback

desperately needed scat rods at a fair price, race-tech did them for £366 inc delivery. phoned up and got told they were in stock, so i went ahead and bought them. phoned them 2 days later to be told theyre coming in stock monday or tuesday. phoned them tuesday, got told they will come in wednesday. phoned up wednesday and was told they were in stock, great, got told theyd be with me friday so i took the day off work. they didnt turn up. he wasnt available to talk until the day was over and he wasnt at the shop so he couldnt check my order, told me to ring his mobile saturday morning, rang him about 20 times all throughout the day didnt answer, same on sunday, and same today and noones even answering the company phone! REALLY bad communication and now im a days wage out of pocket cause I was told I would get them and ihavnt, wish i bought them from TD for £30 more, Id have my car built by now!! until i receive my rods this feedback stands!!

Edited by EPnick22

Hello Nick,

I spoke to you on the phone earlier. No mention of this thread. As said before you can have a full refund.

When you ordered it was explained they were out of stock and the stock was due last week. We were held up with customs and cannot help this.

I release you tried to call 20 times over the weekend but we weren't open and it took till around 1 today to get through the calls etc from the weekend.

Yep lets all delete comments and hide it under the carpert like usual jeez this forums seems to be coming a big perfect forum

Sniffles

It's a forum where every one has right to comment and share reviews

Edited by iamlegend

Yep lets all delete comments and hide it under the carpert like usual jeez this forums seems to be coming a big lie

Sniffles

It's a forum where every one has right to comment and share reviews

Was it anything to do with this members issue with a part being out of stock... NO

Was it anything constructive... NO

Was it just a add my 2cents because I have nothing better to do... YES

If you have a problem with a trader, PM or Talk to them first, if your still not happy start a thread with your own problem, don't change the subject in someone elses thread.

This thread is to try and help Nick sort out an issue with some forged conrods... Its very simple!

Do enlighten me on the hiding stuff under the carpet and big lie remarks also....? An example would be fantastic....?

Who deleted my comments then?

Same as above.

If you are unhappy with a Trader, and you've tried to sort it out via PM or on the phone and your still not happy, feel free to make a thread....

Don't just add slander to someone elses thread.....

Every other fucker jumps on a thread when it slates a trader and is left to run so why when something is said in a race-tech thread does it get cleaned up so no one can read it?

It may not have been a relevant issue to the original paragraph that starts the thread but it totally comes under the title!

Every other fucker jumps on a thread when it slates a trader and is left to run so why when something is said in a race-tech thread does it get cleaned up so no one can read it? It may not have been a relevant issue to the original paragraph that starts the thread but it totally comes under the title!

Nothing ever changes, its just how it is. It's funny because things get covered up, so how is the trader aware of the issue and knows to avoid it in the future?

Day

It's not just for the traders benefit, also for any potential customers as well! Just like these couple of dealings with other members that have cropped up recently! Starlet enthusiasts need to see what's going on!

It's not just for the traders benefit, also for any potential customers as well! Just like these couple of dealings with other members that have cropped up recently! Starlet enthusiasts need to see what's going on!

Oh I agree. But with sites like this where certain traders have a heavy influence. It's easier just to leave it and move on, its not worth all the earache and bitching lol. Hence why it tends to have very little publicity.

Day

Matty I think your wondering off topic again. The dealings with other members has nothing to do with feedback for an issue with race-tech.

I'm also not sure why your voicing your opinion here Damien, nothing your saying seems to be relevant to the original topic.

Edited by rob_bower

Matty I think your wondering off topic again. The dealings with other members has nothing to do with feedback for an issue with race-tech.

I'm also not sure why your voicing your opinion here Damien, nothing your saying seems to be relevant to the original topic.

Why not? I'm a forum member? I myself had an issue with buying something from Ricky. This is again an example of things being swept under the carpet. It just backs things up further about people voicing there opinions/issues, why is it frowned upon? And if there's any irrelevant matters being brought up, I can guarantee it will be from yourself:)

Day

Edited by Starlet__SR

Feedback of any kind is constructive socks, it can make the difference between a happy customer and an unhappy customer so long as it's truthful.

Tuning Developements feedbacks haven't ever been deleted up like that it's been allowed to go further and further and to be honest most of the negativity they were recieving were from brain dead customers who were making the situation worse for themselves by making demands that a busy company simply cannot complete.

People voicing their issues isn't the issue. People saying "his stuff his shit" this isn't very useful ie what's was wrong why was this wrong what was the issue was a solution reached. This is pointing out failures which helps members. This is feedback not it was shit. If your leaving feedback leave feedback don't just post stirring rants.

People voicing their issues isn't the issue. People saying "his stuff his shit" this isn't very useful ie what's was wrong why was this wrong what was the issue was a solution reached. This is pointing out failures which helps members. This is feedback not it was shit. If your leaving feedback leave feedback don't just post stirring rants.

I'm simply agreeing with the above? By right every trader will have their ups and downs, and if the customers want to then by all means voice the issues. There's no stirring involved i'm afraid.

Day

Every other fucker jumps on a thread when it slates a trader and is left to run so why when something is said in a race-tech thread does it get cleaned up so no one can read it? It may not have been a relevant issue to the original paragraph that starts the thread but it totally comes under the title!

The same rules apply for all traders. We aren't covering anything up. If you have a problem with Race-Tech's work why haven't you started your own thread or PM'd race-tech.

Rather then just leaving some shitty off topic remark in someone elses thread?

King socks out farewell leader

I'm at work so am not bored...

This^

Nothing to do with king socks... Its very simple to understand really, what are you struggling with?

Feedback of any kind is constructive socks, it can make the difference between a happy customer and an unhappy customer so long as it's truthful.

Tuning Developements feedbacks haven't ever been deleted up like that it's been allowed to go further and further and to be honest most of the negativity they were recieving were from brain dead customers who were making the situation worse for themselves by making demands that a busy company simply cannot complete.

Your telling me...

"Ripped me off a few years ago"

"A few of my race-tech parts have been shit as well I have noticed"

is constructive??? Really... That's just slander... Not on topic, Not Relivant. If you have had an issue. Talk to said trader, if your still not happy, MAKE A THREAD. Don't just pipe up in another members thread...

I assure you any bad feedback threads have been closely moderated and any random abusive comments, with no information or details whatever will be removed when there completely irrelevant to the original issue...

If any threads are left open, when more then one person is giving bad feedback, it may well be due to the fact a pattern or the same thing has happened more then once. IE, if it turns out there are 4-5 customers with the SAME problem with the SAME trader, then by all means post up in the SAME thread....

If you have had an issue with forged conrods availability with Race-Tech then by all means post your experience...

Not a big deal, not a big cover up, not power happy moderation....