NightSpirit Trackstar....

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mint ive not been checking up much but thought you were selling this twice now.

im glad you havent

i remember watchin your ring video the other day and how you were getting overtaken by those vxrs.

im dead certain if you added a rear anti roll bar and anti lift kit you would have been able to munch all over them

what are the spring rates on the buddy clubs?

also whats your plans with it now mark>

haha!

Enzo, came close and probably selling is the best option but I just can't do it when it boils down to it.

Last year at the Ring and in general to be honest, I'm too forgiving with cars...this year I got used to the track a little more and when I take the EP again I'll make a better job of it. You can see from the video that I'm almost always in the wrong gear and never really push it fully. Tomorrow I have an 'event' at Rockingham, if the weather holds it promises to be quite interesting. It all helps improve technique.

The shifter move was something I wanted to do ever since the engine went in..although I've not driven the car with it in that position it 'feels' right. Very much like a rally car with a long sequential shifter, the point was to shorten the distance for gear changes so until I drive it again I won't know if it's successful.

Si, please PLEASE come and spray the whole interior black for me :)

• 3 weeks later...