NightSpirit Trackstar....

shexshy !

& yea this is mythical . . . nothing like it on our side of the hemispher with a heavy beleemic disorder to boot, it will fart flames from the side now, nice

got an email off joe a while back sayin he hadnt forgot about the thrash and that he would be intouch soon

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the late late response...not been on here for a long time.

The EP is still off the road waiting for FPR, 044 pump, filter and lines. Then it should be good to drive.

The car is now around 700kg fully wet, if the power doesn't increase with the bigger injectors etc it's still over 350 per tonne.

The bodyworks rear wing is great fun but a bit heavy...I paid a fair few quid to get it here.

More update soon when I get a version of Photoplop to mod the images in.

Cheers Si,

The first two shots (very boring) are the polypropelene door cards I've made to hide the big gaps where door lining used to be...me just being tidy.

I've wanted a bov on the car, not for any noise, couldn't give a toss about that, but as the boost goes up, especially if driven hard on the track I want to reduce lag and turbo wear.

To be honest Mart, the trackstar has been abandoned with work and family commitments...I'll get back on the case soon.

Si, the door cards will go on when I get the car back, just need pot rivetting in place. Easy to make up and only weigh 1kg a side (adding weight I know).