NightSpirit Trackstar....

you cant get massive downpipes on those turbos tho as they have a really small outlet on the back, and if you try there then isnt any room for the flange...

you can si are gonna be having a shout off with Td05's and bike cans i can see lol :blink:

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap....James is that you? or Lee?

Whoever it is, nice work there! And everyone, welcome the chaps at ToyotaGT to the forum :blink:

VBoi, the rad isn't expensive mate, to be honest with you as I said..I doubt very much it's a proper Yashio Factory item. I think it's just been painted pink. The temps are lower though so not 100% certain it's stock.

i just like the pink and if it helps cooling its a bonus :blink:

Its James Mark :D

Got a few bits finished off and started her yesterday, sounds like a motorbike - wonder why - The front bumper is fibreglass so wont melt, the carbon box has exellent muffling properties so its not un reasonable in volume.

Rad fitted so will post some pisc when I get a minute, then thats its for about a week because we have so much other work on we can t move for cars at the mo, be back soon.

James

Its James Mark :blink:

Got a few bits finished off and started her yesterday, sounds like a motorbike - wonder why - The front bumper is fibreglass so wont melt, the carbon box has exellent muffling properties so its not un reasonable in volume.

Rad fitted so will post some pisc when I get a minute, then thats its for about a week because we have so much other work on we can t move for cars at the mo, be back soon.

James

Oh one more thing, who is up for a Crimbo Karting challenge on the 20th????? at milton keynes in the evening, we need a starlet team, we already have, a supra team/mr2 team/tgt team.

Sooooo......

James

I know I know...but while it's in bits and James has an ally fabricator it's a shame not to make the most of it.

I've only bought a race fuel cap, to go with the fuel cell in the boot...and the external fuel pump..oh and the acrylic door cards...oh dear.

That's it though.

No wait...there's the new headlights I'm making...but that really is it :blink:

Well I haven't bought the acrylic yet...but expect a loads of pics when I get on the case...the headlights also are proving to be 'interesting' bleh.

I'm waiting for a pic of the crazy exhaust James has fitted :D

Mart, Jap Performance etc (don't read mags much) won't touch the EP as it's not an ICED up piece of shit show pony (apologies for anyone on here who's been featured :blink:)

I think I approached them a while back for comedy value...and heard nothing. My old MR2 was featured in Japanese Performance back in the day...the EP just won't photo well.

I know there was talk with Enzo about doing a feature in one of the mags. Not sure what's happening there. If I'm honest though, not wanting to screw it up for anyone else but Jap Perf and Banzai are bollocks, written by gimps. I don't really want the car in there as it's not the right place? you guys all know of the car and that's good enough for me :blink:

Keeps it as a legend/myth that way (maybe)

I think I approached them a while back for comedy value...and heard nothing. My old MR2 was featured in Japanese Performance back in the day...the EP just won't photo well.

I know there was talk with Enzo about doing a feature in one of the mags. Not sure what's happening there. If I'm honest though, not wanting to screw it up for anyone else but Jap Perf and Banzai are bollocks, written by gimps. I don't really want the car in there as it's not the right place? you guys all know of the car and that's good enough for me :blink:

Keeps it as a legend/myth that way (maybe)

hmmm one off fab work is awsome.

PICT0021-1.jpg

PICT0022-1.jpg

PICT0020-1.jpg