Full Braided Clutch line

After buying what HEL thought was a complete replacement for the stock hard lines, i have told them it doesnt completly replace the hard line. The specs they previously recieved were wrong and are willing to make up a complete line and stock them. As far as i know no other traders stock this.

Now, if people are interested what route would they like? Follow the lines for the stock hard line? This is what i was thinking but have chucked the hard lines so have nothing to measure. Could anyone measure it up and give me a approx length?

After buying what HEL thought was a complete replacement for the stock hard lines, i have told them it doesnt completly replace the hard line. The specs they previously recieved were wrong and are willing to make up a complete line and stock them. As far as i know no other traders stock this.

Now, if people are interested what route would they like? Follow the lines for the stock hard line? This is what i was thinking but have chucked the hard lines so have nothing to measure. Could anyone measure it up and give me a approx length?

you can get them on rhd dude I'm not sure how much they cost but that's wer I got my zep one Edited by Whitenoize

I will try and messure up this weekend as I still have the hard line up to the flexi pipe if u can wait that long ? but tbh imo there no point in replacing the hard lines as they are more then up to the job etc and not that noticeable.

really just need braided line to the slave cylinder

ah I just brought all the hard lines from Toyota for my abs delete just used a non abs starlet modal chassie number lol

the bit I would just replace is the 31418 which is the part they supply only saves money but each to there own buddy if u can get a kit made up then u could b on a winner by becoming a supplier etc :p

A few days before Christmas I saw the "master cylinder to slave cylinder line" in HEL catalog and asked them to add it on their website, so I can order it. They even confirmed that it will replace the whole clutch line. Item arrived last week, but it only replaces the last hard line, so I sent them an email, as I wanted to return the item and get a refund as the product wasn't as described. I also added the same picture as Ollie, so they can see how the line really goes. They haven't replied to me yet, so maybe I should sent another mail. Sh*t company. :(

• 2 years later...