Wepr kit fitment issues

So I'm halfway through fitting my wepr ram horn kit, and it seems like nothing lines up

The oil return and feed don't line up, the lambda hits the rad, it doesn't match up to the rest of the exhaust system, has anyone else had these problems?

Haven't even tried fitting the screamer yet but I bet that'll be wrong too

Had to force the mani on to get the oil feed here, that's how out it all is

B1D18839-FBD4-4938-8954-0AE87890237F_zps

48FEEACE-4E6F-4F4F-9BFF-D79A2FF479DE_zps

Edited by dan106

I haven't I was seeing if it was a common wepr thing, the screamer also hits the bottom rad hose and the water lines need extra hosing, it's now raining and I'm massively annoyed

If I rotate that bit of the turbo the water lines will be hitting straight into the block

This is how far out the downpipe is

DC7B329E-968A-471D-BA8F-5B720B5E43FA_zps

I don't understand it as my exhaust is in the factory position

So I'm halfway through fitting my wepr ram horn kit, and it seems like nothing lines up

The oil return and feed don't line up, the lambda hits the rad, it doesn't match up to the rest of the exhaust system, has anyone else had these problems?

Haven't even tried fitting the screamer yet but I bet that'll be wrong too

Had to force the mani on to get the oil feed here, that's how out it all is

B1D18839-FBD4-4938-8954-0AE87890237F_zps

48FEEACE-4E6F-4F4F-9BFF-D79A2FF479DE_zps

I recently got a WEPR CT9 Oil Feed Return off JDM-EP, which was practically brand new.

The pressurised side of the feed didn't line up correctly with the banjo bolt, had to rework the lines to adjust it slightly, but it was massively out, only by 2mm... Still think the stuff they make is shit hot tbh, just bizzare to have seen this post dude! Hope all gets resolved soon!

i've replied to your PM dan.. you have to rotate the centre cartridge..very easy to do

downpipe is stock location..there is no mistake with that as all our downpipes are made to the same jig. if your downpipe has been previously made to suit any other decat which is not stock location..it will not line up

i think i may have to take time to post a how-to/fitting guide in the wepr forum section for this kit...

I recently got a WEPR CT9 Oil Feed Return off JDM-EP, which was practically brand new.

The pressurised side of the feed didn't line up correctly with the banjo bolt, had to rework the lines to adjust it slightly, but it was massively out, only by 2mm... Still think the stuff they make is shit hot tbh, just bizzare to have seen this post dude! Hope all gets resolved soon!

Hi nick, we only make oil lines to suit our non stock location ct9 manifold kits (power up kit, ct9 ram kit, top mount ct9 ram kit)....so if you bought one of these oil lines and tried to fit it a stock manifold set up or any other manufacturer ct9 manifold kit...it will not fit or line up. if you are fitting it to one of our kits..you just need to rotate the center section of the housing. oil lines are kit specific. ex: power up kit oil line cannot be fitted on to ram kit and vice/versa.

the turbo flange does not sit parallel to the floor on the stock cast manifold...if you just look at a oem manifold..you can see this. except on our power up kit manifold (turbo is still angled, but angle is different to stock)...the turbo flange sits parallel to the floor..hence the center cartrdige also has to be rotated a little to compensate. hardly a big job or anything to be worried about..you need to clock the compressor housing anyhow to point down (for fmic piping)...can be done at the same time.

also note...we make the kit to suit the stock rubber oil return elbow. so if using a silicone bend at the sump..it has to be trimmed down to the same size as the oem one..if not it may not fit that well.

12814281_10153591706657809_4823955507852

12804665_10153591706467809_5388451812565

Says in the add for this kit that the turbo needs rotating mate, had me worried for a min as I have ordered one of these.

nothing to be worried about..i'll take the time this coming week to put a fitting tutorial...

So what happens with the water lines?

My exhaust is stock location, I removed the standard mani and cat myself so it can't be in a different location

PS: I didn't make this thread to be a dick I just wanted to know if anyone could give me a quick answer as j know the time difference makes it difficult for a conversation Sacha aha

Edited by dan106

Hi nick, we only make oil lines to suit our non stock location ct9 manifold kits (power up kit, ct9 ram kit, top mount ct9 ram kit)....so if you bought one of these oil lines and tried to fit it a stock manifold set up or any other manufacturer ct9 manifold kit...it will not fit or line up. if you are fitting it to one of our kits..you just need to rotate the center section of the housing. oil lines are kit specific. ex: power up kit oil line cannot be fitted on to ram kit and vice/versa.

the turbo flange does not sit parallel to the floor on the stock cast manifold...if you just look at a oem manifold..you can see this. except on our power up kit manifold (turbo is still angled, but angle is different to stock)...the turbo flange sits parallel to the floor..hence the center cartrdige also has to be rotated a little to compensate. hardly a big job or anything to be worried about..you need to clock the compressor housing anyhow to point down (for fmic piping)...can be done at the same time.

also note...we make the kit to suit the stock rubber oil return elbow. so if using a silicone bend at the sump..it has to be trimmed down to the same size as the oem one..if not it may not fit that well.

12814281_10153591706657809_4823955507852

12804665_10153591706467809_5388451812565

Hi Sacha, I didn't realise they were all kit specific! I run a ramhorn manifold that I think is made my RW-Developments, and like I said, it wasn't massively out, on by 2mm. Which I thought was pretty good considering the feed is from you guys & the manifold is from a different manufacturer.

If I rotate that bit of the turbo the water lines will be hitting straight into the block

This is how far out the downpipe is

DC7B329E-968A-471D-BA8F-5B720B5E43FA_zps

I don't understand it as my exhaust is in the factory position

pull on your exhaust towards the downpipe just tighten it up you will see it will pull over there

Edited by 5e colin

I had to adjust a few wee bits when fitting my ct9 power up kit but nothing major, everything lined up perfect it was just the like of my rad fan (standard one) that I had to sort.

You'll be able to tell if the down pipe is ok by fitting the wee brace to the gearbox that goes to it.

Plus if the exhaust is just hanging as 5e Colin says it should pull up into place

Here is a quick fitting guide i put together. i am sorry if its not super details. i just didn't have the time today guys. but it does have all the main fittings guidelines. i will add more pics to the guide below as time permit.

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/100350-ct9-ram-kit-fitting-guide/

any questions, just PM me !

All cleared up, I misunderstood a few things and didn't realise the water lines needed modding or that your supposed to move the outlet on the civic rad!

Sacha has explained it all and taken the time to send me a load of pictures to explain it

Nearly aha, waiting on a banjo bolt before I can even get it running! Toyota can't get one till the 8th :|

It's a shame because I've already modified the oil line to fit without the turbo rotated, doh!