• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So not much to update but got out on track at japfest. Car felt really good. Never had a problem just need to get a sweet spot on coilovers! Will get better pics once they uploaded and rest but here's one. Unfortunately I forgot my go pro:( Posted Image

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Yeh get more pics it's a rare site to see one on track :) did you smash anything? Or were you just getting the feel for it?

I was just getting a feel was on with some fast cars was keeping up with this civic though but it was mainly to see how it handled the track. And unfortunately I didn't get many pics but will upload now:) will be at Blyton park on 24th of July

Looks lovely mate I need to get some proper pics done as all of mine are just on the iPhone :/ actually love those wheels on yours mate they really set the car off. When's it time for more power?

Looks lovely mate I need to get some proper pics done as all of mine are just on the iPhone :/ actually love those wheels on yours mate they really set the car off. When's it time for more power?

Erm I'm gunna get lightweight pulleys next but I really want to do handling 1st before turbo :)

Yeh same here but I'm almost sorted now. Just want my wheels refurbed first then it's on to performance. Money is really tight now and I've got no sneaky funds as all our accounts are now joint :/

Really wish I could've made it today although Rocks is pretty far away from me now. My wife wasn't up for me being over two hours away when she's ready to drop any day. Will have to meet up at another event buddy

Yeh same here but I'm almost sorted now. Just want my wheels refurbed first then it's on to performance. Money is really tight now and I've got no sneaky funds as all our accounts are now joint :/

Really wish I could've made it today although Rocks is pretty far away from me now. My wife wasn't up for me being over two hours away when she's ready to drop any day. Will have to meet up at another event buddy

I was only sr there today. I'm going all out handling the turboing plan is to go to nurburgring set a decent lap then go year after turbo as see difference

looked good yesterday man :). gotta say it was quite a fun little track. much more suited to a little low power starlet than the likes of silverstone of combe.

Cheers mate did you watch?lol was quite a few track times left. And yeah was loads of fun tbh! Really good track

Got to say mate I'd def pay the money for that second pic down, it's lovely

I've been thinking about it but can wait until Blyton park and cadwell where I can get a full cd for £25 and will be alot better pictures then these!