• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speak to Shane at High Definition Detail, he's based in Mexborough/Rotherham so not too far from you. He also does mail order via his online website. I've had some great products off of him.

Ah cheers it could do with one. Loads of scratches ect old owner only took it to hand car washs by looks of it :(

If you get chance pop in and see him or message him on Facebook, he gives sound advice, good products at decent prices. The hand washes that drop their wash mitts, leathers on the floor and then use them on your car no doubt.

I will do mate. And most likely scratches everywhere very light ones haha

So today i got the lightweight flywheel fitted again along with a 4efte clutch. Missed is so much haha next is the 421 and exhaust. Also under sealed one rear arch today doing other Sunday and the rest of car hopefully next week. Should help it with the rust haha lol. Cheers.Posted Image

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Whats difference do you notice with the efte clutch? Good to see this being tidied up, saw it for sale for ages! Need some paint on those drums too :p

Hopefully paint them black Sunday lol and no real difference in clutch really need it for flywheel lol but loads in the lightweight flywheel picks revs up so quickly. After exhaust and 421 is done I'm July I'll be getting the pulleys.

Looking good mate ;) I can't afford the manifold at the min and the place i originally went to ended up turning their noses up at the car ha ha! Ironically they had fords of a similar age in there Utah were being treated like kings

Looking good mate ;) I can't afford the manifold at the min and the place i originally went to ended up turning their noses up at the car ha ha! Ironically they had fords of a similar age in there Utah were being treated like kings

Cheers mate and typical lol

These will have their day mate, I think theyre on the verge of being pretty sought after.

One day lol only about 250 sr's left? Not including the glanza rep ones Edited by Walker96
  • 4 weeks later...

Update: bought back my obx 421 manifold the other day heat wrapping it blue, also a rear anti roll bar. Also bought some new wheels as I fancy some as i felt the speedlines are too common on starlets. But will be keeping them as winter/ wet wheels for track. Happy with how it sits now. That's all for now. Cheers Posted ImagePosted Image

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk