How do you check old mot's if you don't own a car?- is it on the gov website? I know it's been pretty much stood from when I viewed it but that hasn't happened since then. Its strange because i know the prev owner before that absolutely cherished the car. Pleased you're saving it though mate.

Ye its the gov website all you need is the registration number and the make of car :)
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ye its the gov website all you need is the registration number and the make of car :)

Even says it lol could have got it cheaper probably but was too excited to get it least it's only the rear and it's not too bad. Plus least it's fixable.

Just checked mine :) even though I've got every mot cert it's ever had its still cool to see it laid out like that and it's been on the road all these years. Most of the time it's only done 3k ish a year

Both sides have now been done so no more rust hopefully! Anyway here's so pics from japfest :) next on this list is the front bumper respraying as it's a total mess! enjoy!Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Just booked cadwell for 18th of August in the SR lol getting a custom 421 and whole exhaust making up with a sports cat but keeping the tte backbox also fitting my corrola intake and lightweight flywheel next week hopefully:)

Hmm maybe with the gold wheels it won't ha ha but we are similar on a lot of other stuff :) I've been and spoke to a guy about a custom 4-2-1 too and am going back on tues to finalise the plans- it too is going back to the tte pipe. It's at a custom hot rod place in Andover so not what they usually work on but the guy seemed really keen on doing it. Did you still want those door cards mate? Or did you buy those 98 spec ones?

Hmm maybe with the gold wheels it won't ha ha but we are similar on a lot of other stuff :) I've been and spoke to a guy about a custom 4-2-1 too and am going back on tues to finalise the plans- it too is going back to the tte pipe. It's at a custom hot rod place in Andover so not what they usually work on but the guy seemed really keen on doing it. Did you still want those door cards mate? Or did you buy those 98 spec ones?

Mine booked in for July lol and nah I'll leave it only left fronts in don't mind the granny spec so much this time

looks smart mate! :D

Cheers mate

Ha I couldnt stand it- such a shame they didn't sort these SR's properly. I thought you were getting the turbo fitted in July?

Nah gunna keep this na for a while as I'm liking it so far :)

Well I plan on keeping this car na. I have just swapped some parts for some itbs! Already made to fit the 4efe. Just need it mapping! Cheers so happy with these!Posted Image

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk