Picked the SR up today. Manged to crack two wheel nuts already lol but it's so nice compared to my old one! No rattles or anything really happy with it. Body work is OK not the best though but I'll be putting this car right . already replaced the rear and front sr sticker also new number plates all round. Just need tracking doing and them wheels nuts removing and it will be all good for me! Cheers. d18eb6f61e6ece3d62ce76030a408a51.jpg315d6a33376015ea05eb6b0396dfb5ce.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Edited by Walker96
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks good whats the plans for it :)

Turbo lol having everything apart from exhaust and emanage blue

Looks smart, surprising what new number plates do to a car.

Cheers and I know had original plates on lol

Not much to update got amber indicates now , changed oil today and got them cracked wheel nuts removed. Next on the list fit all new sr decals and give it a proper detail before japfest and two front tyres. Get the 4efte clutch a lightweight flywheel and ebc slotted disc with ebc yellow stuff pads on also. Just love driving the thing atm.

Cheers!

Fitted the refelt lights on the rear, looks so much better. Also fitted the new sr decals :) going to try and remove some scratche later on. Only thing letting it down is the front bumper but all well. Posted ImagePosted Image

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=261134434421&alt=web good stuff for

I've used that poor boys yesterday still one blue scratch in side :( and no issues really. Only time it hits is the single speed bumps but I avoid them now lol but I'm not rising it looks so nice in person this low ;)

Edited by Walker96

Looking loads better mate well done for saving it. Shame we can't have them side by side at japfest :/ should be able to mate japfest 2 though. The stickers look a lot better mate those others def wernt the right colour were they.

Looking loads better mate well done for saving it. Shame we can't have them side by side at japfest :/ should be able to mate japfest 2 though. The stickers look a lot better mate those others def wernt the right colour were they.

Cheers mate still needs front bumper respraying so that's next on the list now will be done for japfest 2. And shame you can't come this weekend I always think jf1 is better than jf2 lol but taking this on track at jf2 ;) and yeah stickers are spot on mate so thanks for that. Look well over bump strips as well :) Edited by Walker96

Yeh I was thinking they look pretty good actually and we need some way of telling the difference between our cars lol maybe my genuine tte front lip will help... Oops!

Yeh I really want to but as its my wife's bday I've got no chance plus I want the car pretty much immaculate before I take it to a show so it should be by then

Edited by Pikey009

Yeh I was thinking they look pretty good actually and we need some way of telling the difference between our cars lol maybe my genuine tte front lip will help... Oops!

Yeh I really want to but as its my wife's bday I've got no chance plus I want the car pretty much immaculate before I take it to a show so it should be by then

I have a lugna splitter on lol that sr turbo looking mint never seen it around Sheffield though

Don't think it's been on the road for a while, strange that it's not a member on here. Don't think he realises there's a spelling mistake in the add so it doesn't come up when you search for a starlet. I'd buy it if I didn't have one

Don't think it's been on the road for a while, strange that it's not a member on here. Don't think he realises there's a spelling mistake in the add so it doesn't come up when you search for a starlet. I'd buy it if I didn't have one

Incurance would keep me for that gone up nearly £100 a month just because it's an sr it's stupid!!!

That's crazy! These insurance companies talk shit mate. For me to have a fabia vrs its £70 a year cheaper than the starlet and £50 cheaper on tax lol I don't get it.

Tell me about it can't believe it when he told me I asked why he just said because it's an sr. Stupid same incurance group and everything

That's insane nearly 100 a month mines

20 quid ,how old are you if you dont mind me asking I'm a Sheffield post code aswell and that includes business cover ,I can't understand it worst offenders in my experience seem to be hastings for hiking up policy prices when changing cars, brokers like sky,greenlight,etc seem the way to go

That's insane nearly 100 a month mines

20 quid ,how old are you if you dont mind me asking I'm a Sheffield post code aswell and that includes business cover ,I can't understand it worst offenders in my experience seem to be hastings for hiking up policy prices when changing cars, brokers like sky,greenlight,etc seem the way to go

Only 19 mate I meant it's gone up by £100 a month. I'm paying £220 for this with a years no claims lol old starlet was only £125 a month:(