• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 34 so that explains it,we've all been there mate I'm sure it will drop at renewal when I was insuring my sr at 19 I can remember it being expensive aswell ,your car looks great leave as is now and enjoy it fair play to you as most people at your age want a white vag diesel on finance 👍

I'm 34 so that explains it,we've all been there mate I'm sure it will drop at renewal when I was insuring my sr at 19 I can remember it being expensive aswell ,your car looks great leave as is now and enjoy it fair play to you as most people at your age want a white vag diesel on finance 👍

Cheers mate I'm leaving body stock but turboing it at some point lol show there finance vags up ;)

Think you need to raise your car a bit instead of living that lowlife :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not scrayed like you! Love the low life ;) plus with how horrible yours where yesterday I don't fancy doing it again 😂

Not scrayed like you! Love the low life ;) plus with how horrible yours where yesterday I don't fancy doing it again

Ain't scared I'd just rather not destroy my underside, it scraped over every speed bump I went over no matter how slow I went, it wasn't too baaaaad

Edited by Westley

Looking loads better mate well done for saving it. Shame we can't have them side by side at japfest :/ should be able to mate japfest 2 though. The stickers look a lot better mate those others def wernt the right colour were they.

That 1st set of stickers were actually much closer to the oem colour believe it or not. But i do agree that the 2nd set looks much better, i myself have a set in the 2nd colour (or similar atleast) when i had mine made i prefered the reps over the OEM colour.

Cars looking good mate, kinda wish id kept mine stock at times.

That 1st set of stickers were actually much closer to the oem colour believe it or not. But i do agree that the 2nd set looks much better, i myself have a set in the 2nd colour (or similar atleast) when i had mine made i prefered the reps over the OEM colour.

Cars looking good mate, kinda wish id kept mine stock at times.

Cheers mate :)

Yours looks pretty stock Morgey- just an NA rear bumper :)

I actually like my na bumper on this with the tte backbox it just looks right not glanza parts going on this lol

I totally agree and just prefer the NA bumper in general as I think the Glanza sits too low but it's a matter of opinion I guess. Not many people like the NA rears! Usually but not always, a glanza rear bumper leads to Glanza skirts which leads to a boot lid and finally a front end conversion. That's all fine obv but most people start off just wanting a rear bumper lol. Is that how it happened with your old car? Can't believe you're breaking it

Edited by Pikey009

I totally agree and just prefer the NA bumper in general as I think the Glanza sits too low but it's a matter of opinion I guess. Not many people like the NA rears! Usually but not always, a glanza rear bumper leads to Glanza skirts which leads to a boot lid and finally a front end conversion. That's all fine obv but most people start off just wanting a rear bumper lol. Is that how it happened with your old car? Can't believe you're breaking it

Yeah lol rear end 1st them side skirts then front bumper lol and need money back somehow was just getting stupid offers on it

Your SR is looking really good with her stickers and she looks very shiney :)

Cheers mate poor boys working it's wonders ;)

So I took the jack out a noticed a nasty suprise.. didn't expect this as my old one didn't have any, anywhere not happy about this. And forgot to check the boot when I picked it up. Hopefully getting it fixed asap. Not happy about this. Posted Image

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

One side done! Other side is getting sorted Tuesday hope there no more lol dfdcbbff6bd10fb91af6faa1ea375b7a.jpg78f7dd3be5fc6b265945e1d313d63b66.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

How it was before 23d5d4e144bc8642a052373e3d2f17ed.jpg

And the other side as I said getting done Tuesday b2b1c2b5c688e37966a9204368b0b984.jpg

Edited by Walker96

Shit is that from a leaking light seal? The car has been stood for some time at one point in it's like I think

All seals are fine so must have been stood :(

my glanza had a massive hole underneath a sideskirt i didnt notice until i broke it, was surprised to find it

Sills are fine on this lol

How do you check old mot's if you don't own a car?- is it on the gov website? I know it's been pretty much stood from when I viewed it but that hasn't happened since then. Its strange because i know the prev owner before that absolutely cherished the car. Pleased you're saving it though mate.

Edited by Pikey009

Glad your sorting it out buddy, It was on your last MOT as an advisory for being being quite rusty at the back of the car. But I'm sure you have learned your lesson and will check more thoroughly next time!

Yeah I checked all the boot under the wheel before handing the money just didn't think there as my old one is mint in that place! But all good getting sorted one side is done already:)

How do you check old mot's if you don't own a car?- is it on the gov website? I know it's been pretty much stood from when I viewed it but that hasn't happened since then. Its strange because i know the prev owner before that absolutely cherished the car. Pleased you're saving it though mate.

Think it's like mot history in Google lol. And yeah mate I want to keep this sr in mint condition even if it does cost lol