• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to get it on the dyno and see what you get from em ;)

Will be getting mapped so I can use full potential won't be until after I get my custom 421 and exhaust though. Hopefully before track time in August

Are you not turboing it anymore then?

Not atm incurance is killing me as it is with only coilovers. Really want a decent spec NA as hardly anyone does a good na build.

Not atm incurance is killing me as it is with only coilovers. Really want a decent spec NA as hardly anyone does a good na build.

Hey. Some do :p

What kind of management will you be running it on dude. This things gunna be awesome :)

Hey. Some do :p

What kind of management will you be running it on dude. This things gunna be awesome :)

Probably emanage blue just waiting for a reply from tuning developments

Looks like a cool little set up- looking forward to seeing the results :) the lack of power now is killing me :/ gone from 400 - 300 and now 80 tops :/

Cheers mate. Hopefully running before the track lol and I can imagine! Lol

Hopefully theyre easy to set up mate. Nice cost effective upgrade though, have been thinking of all kinds of options lol.

Just the mapping lol want them running right at full potential. So lucky to get them lad said he had loads of people wanting them. Don't come up very often.

I didn't realise those itb's are hard to find. Looking forward to the results but even if you get decent gains I can't exactly copy you lol. I'll stick to the NA rout I'm going for now and get it mapped and see how it goes on the dyno. I think even 100bhp in one of these would be pretty fun

By way I was wondering how far the inlet manifold runners go into the silicone joiners?- mainly because I've seen other set ups where the silicone was too long so when they get hot they collapsed

Edited by Pikey009

That's a shame since you had most of the stuff gathered up and all.

Itb's will sound good!

Good upgrade mate, be good to see what happend with these..100hp would be mint in a n/a even tho my dad has a jdm ep82 Gi (100bhp) and my bog standard ep91 sportif keeps up with it easy, its even a little faster....mine is basic, and totally standard apart from seats, wheels and lowered 😂

Just as an FYI the runners need to be quite a bit longer to bring the powerband down within 4e territory.

If you want to find out the exact length you need there are calculators online.

You can also extend total length using trumpets on too of the itbs but the way they are setup gives no room for that. When I made my set I used 300mm long 90deg bends. This meant I had more room for adjustment if needed.

In regards to the potential collapsing you can get reinforced silicone hosing that stops that.

Fitted the corrola intake today. Definitely feels better on top end again lol. Lightweight flywheel and clutch getting fitted next Friday also. And I ordered some meister r's since my bc's are leaking on the drivers side rear. They feel so nice compared to them. So smooth!! Anyway here's some pics. Cheers Posted ImagePosted Image

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Awesome mate looking lovely on the profile pic get that put on here full size too. That's what I'm going for when I need to- do they still do interest free finance?

Yeah mate I have them on finance. Honstely they are such a good ride for coilovers. I highly recommend them already for road use! Can't wait to get it on a track in August:)

Pic from mfn on Sunday lol f50ac2f9ebc1b67a9f49a76d9604766e.jpg

Edited by Walker96

I will def get some when the time comes :) wow looks amazing mate pleased you rescued it

Cheers mate keeping polishing and waxing it atm lol need to get rid of the swirls going to order some poor boys swirl remover. Probably could do with a professional detail lol